Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues

In-Game communications among Global Managers is very essential ..

Cup needs changes..... I am playing my 33th season I won 26 leagues, 7 champions leagues (many second and third places) and only 1 third place in cup !?! Why am I always the lowest level in cup ?

Visionary S
    Quote Originally Posted by JuventusOCSC View Post
    #5 - Crashes frequently now, usually about once every 30 minutes.
    It crashes every second now when I send gifs to friends.
    Is this game bug or Computer mistake.
    Should I clear cache.
    Will that help and stop crashing of the game.

Visionary S
    Quote Originally Posted by Visionary S View Post
    It crashes every second now when I send gifs to friends.
    Is this game bug or Computer mistake.
    Should I clear cache.
    Will that help and stop crashing of the game.

Hi ,

I play Top Eleven from 29.02.2012 , and i have some suggestion. My problems start when i come to higher level and when i try to sell player is no one here to buy, is there 2-3 seasons when one player can not be sell and i start to be short on money. For example game take me 3 players with 6 stars last season and i try to sell players all the time and i can't sell it. So please input some like if you want sell on min money or something i dont know , because if i need to buy money all the time i stop playing this is non sense .
    I can't sell all season GK 5 star 26 year, DMC 5 star 21 year and one of players from my academy , i try with lowest price and nothing.
    I hope you understand my bad English and give some solution for this .
    Thank you in advance and have a nice day.
    P.C. I also play TE on 4 more profiles

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar Mitrev View Post
    Hi ,

I play Top Eleven from 29.02.2012 , and i have some suggestion. My problems start when i come to higher level and when i try to sell player is no one here to buy, is there 2-3 seasons when one player can not be sell and i start to be short on money. For example game take me 3 players with 6 stars last season and i try to sell players all the time and i can't sell it. So please input some like if you want sell on min money or something i dont know , because if i need to buy money all the time i stop playing this is non sense .
    I can't sell all season GK 5 star 26 year, DMC 5 star 21 year and one of players from my academy , i try with lowest price and nothing.
    I hope you understand my bad English and give some solution for this .
    Thank you in advance and have a nice day.
    P.C. I also play TE on 4 more profiles
    We all know Nordeus generates some players through unreal clubs. We call them Norgens. Many managers eager to buy these players over players from real clubs. Such arrangement helps maintaining market active and pleases many managers. However, at the same time, it somehow slows down normal player selling.

I believe most Norgens are used to replace retired players so as to maintain no. of players in pool But I also believe the Norgens appearing in auction markets are more than the retired players. Norgens who are not brought will likely be eliminated.

If Nordeus really uses unreal clubs to supply players to auction market, I hope they will also use unreal clubs to buy some players, especially in high levels. This helps to relief financial problems of some clubs and eventually makes the market more active and managers more happy to play and pay.

Rookie
    5. I do not see some of my friends under ``Friend`s Fixtures`` to be able to follow their matches and support them.

4. Many videos for tokens or boosters do not work so that I don`t get anything for watching.

3. Players on the scoutlist are too bad for the price they cost. The distribution of the player`s skill should be better e.g. a striker should not have 39 (for lvl 3) everywhere but should be much better in attacking skills than defense... They are too old and the market value of them is too low as well. There is currently no way that I`d spend 69 tokens for a player on that list. I will get a player like that for one token next season on the regular auction list...

2. Free agents on the tranfer market should have the (F) behind their market value displayed on the Android and iOS app. Every time I am playing top11 on my tablet(android) or my iphone (iOS) I have to click on every 3-star player to see if they are free agents or not...

1. My biggest issue is that the apps on my android or iOS are automatically assigning the skill points to my players. Whenever I start the app after I had a match the skill points are already assigned but mostly not where I want them to be. For example, I do not want to assign my goalkeeper any points for attacking unless I have to... currently the apps would do that for me which sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Top11 Manager View Post
    1. My biggest issue is that the apps on my android or iOS are automatically assigning the skill points to my players. Whenever I start the app after I had a match the skill points are already assigned but mostly not where I want them to be. For example, I do not want to assign my goalkeeper any points for attacking unless I have to... currently the apps would do that for me which sucks.
    Click on your GK, go to stats and untick the attributes you dont want him to train. Simple !
    muskrat likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    Click on your GK, go to stats and untick the attributes you dont want him to train. Simple !
    tyvm sir

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324