Page 58 of 83 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: Which Official Club Items would you like to see?

i want all official club logo around the world. the best thing is pick up all official club item in official tournament like copa libertadores, uefa champions league, afc champions league, afc cup, europa league etc. just include official item logo like shandong luneng, guangzhou evergrande, urawa red diamonds, boca juniors, river plate, corinthians, santos fc, etc.

south african premier division " ORLANDO PIRATES "

Silkeborg IF ( SIF ) turns 100 years next year - The logo/shirt from this, the best club in the world, would be a nice addition in Top Eleven. NB SIF new stadium is expected to have a grand opening next year as well! :-)

I would like to see al ahly egypt logo and kit ,you have to put logo of the greatest club in africa

Al ahly the most titled culb in the world and egyptian national team the most titled in africa

Al ahly egypt biggest club in africa

Seattle Seahawks

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

FC St Pauli

East Fife or Cowdenbeath would be nice

Bring Celtic F.C club emblems and shirts to the game

It would be great to see celtic fc official emblems and shirts available as they are a massive club with world wide support and the club have won the European cup (champions leauge) all be it back in 1967, but still they were the first British club to win the European cup, and for that reason alone they should be in the game, as I feel personaly that they should be recognised and the clubs badge and shirts made available for managers like myself to obtain. So pls will you bring their emblem and shirts to the game, as they deserve it more than most of the official clubs that are in the game already. I really hope you bring this great historical clubs official emblems and shirts to the game!!

Page 58 of 83 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast