Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Academy privileges

Academy privileges

Maybe despite that these players are a guarantee of fast training, as the old nordgens, can be good give them some special features like the option to have x2 SAs, 5 positions (now that we still loking the bug that shows x6 slots lol) and retirement age till 40's.

Then regarding the market they can have a min T price if we sell players with 2 sa's or multiple positions... make them special.

Academy rules.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Maybe despite that these players are a guarantee of fast training, as the old nordgens, can be good give them some special features like the option to have x2 SAs, 5 positions (now that we still loking the bug that shows x6 slots lol) and retirement age till 40's.

Then regarding the market they can have a min T price if we sell players with 2 sa's or multiple positions... make them special.

Academy rules.
    Khris on fire with his suggestions of late. I would add make these players 16yo to your list to make them special.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    khris and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Khris on fire with his suggestions of late. I would add make these players 16yo to your list to make them special.

Ya,16 till40 years,thats how u have mánagers during 24 seasons just for 1single player :P

Addicted
    as i said before something must be done with the youngsters 18-20 with 3 positions and SA.
    its not normal.imagine what will happen if a 16 years old appear.could there be 16-17 with 5 positions and 2 SA?
    things need to change for this idea to stand...
    khris likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Doors FC View Post
    as i said before something must be done with the youngsters 18-20 with 3 positions and SA.
    its not normal.imagine what will happen if a 16 years old appear.could there be 16-17 with 5 positions and 2 SA?
    things need to change for this idea to stand...
    We can dream dont spoil it lol this could end tanking. Can't play a gk/defender/midfielder/attacker out of position lol

maloukees and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    We can dream dont spoil it lol this could end tanking. Can't play a gk/defender/midfielder/attacker out of position lol

xDDDDD true... but ofc this can be limited.... maybe SAs should not be available till 18's and the 2nd till 22.... or so, what matter for me is to make the academies more special,,,, -.-'

Then I will go with another suggestion xD

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Nice one as always, @khris

Such modifications could boost the interest to youth players, and let's be honest, it might be nice if the players your club produces have something special about them

Adding this to my report!
    khris likes this.

Yep,nice one as always @Khris,but t11 devs have better ideas so another good suggestion of you added to the bin...oops added to Voldara's report lol

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Academy rules.
    Also make it more than 2 players. We deserve like 5-10 players and all of them priced less tha 5T Max. Academy only awards us players per 12-24 days so we should be rewarded after our patience
    khris likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Addicted
    xDDDDD true... but ofc this can be limited.... maybe SAs should not be available till 18's and the 2nd till 22.... or so, what matter for me is to make the academies more special,,,, -.-'

Then I will go with another suggestion xD
    i would consider an idea where 1st SA is arround 24 and (if) 2nd arround 30....how about that?
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast