Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Nordeus remove the tankers...

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    On top of my head I think there is no real solution without drastically changing the game.
    Only applicable solution, is a effort=reward... =promotion, allow train the 7*+ look that Im a tanker, and myself I suggest limitations, despite know that the game do the comp's per level... but as a winner of 13 consecutive level CLs and... 4 Super leagues, I can say that right now, the game punishes you one single level... so, yes, I played 5 of the 6 SL's I won vs +1 levels, but once you tank 2 seasons is easy stay at same level of a +1Lv team and overcome all of them.... cuz Im near 140% right now.... so, this covers the -1lv disadvantadge....

Addicted
    it might be more simple.
    fast thinking.why not put a limit in % the league (maybe 120%).and if you want to exceed that just pay an amount of tokens to unlock a new level(maybe 140%).
    there are many solutions ,everyone of us can think one i'm sure.the thing is sth has to change
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Doors FC View Post
    it might be more simple.
    fast thinking.why not put a limit in % the league (maybe 120%).and if you want to exceed that just pay an amount of tokens to unlock a new level(maybe 140%).
    there are many solutions ,everyone of us can think one i'm sure.the thing is sth has to change
    Eish! This is quite extreme,,just imagine...look at it from a decent player's point of view,,,you use your hard earned tokens to buy players,then use ur hard earned packs to train them only to find your player can't gain another star because someone else had an idea of imposing a "tax" like mechanism on levels, not fair imo!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migadini View Post
    Eish! This is quite extreme,,just imagine...look at it from a decent player's point of view,,,you use your hard earned tokens to buy players,then use ur hard earned packs to train them only to find your player can't gain another star because someone else had an idea of imposing a "tax" like mechanism on levels, not fair imo!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    will you think twice before tanking again?

Famous
    will you think twice before tanking again?
    120% isn't a tanking type %. You are not just penalizing tankers. I hate tanking. Have never done it. But the remedy you suggest doesn't work fairly imo.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    120% isn't a tanking type %. You are not just penalizing tankers. I hate tanking. Have never done it. But the remedy you suggest doesn't work fairly imo.

as i said it was fast thinking.so many ideas...

Famous
    as i said it was fast thinking.so many ideas...
    Fair enough I've suggested things in the past as remedies. Some of my suggestions turned out to not really be workable also. Ones I still believe in;

Remove asso top 100. Reduce asso tokens and place on LG top 8. Limit tanking to 1 season in 10 (ie. If you weren't deducted 20% one season you will the following 9).

Pro
    Tanking aint the problem Tanking is a choice.

The only problem in my opinion is :THE DRAW SYSTEM which takes the average of the first 14 players not the average of the total number of players in a squad.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Tanking aint the problem Tanking is a choice.

The only problem in my opinion is :THE DRAW SYSTEM which takes the average of the first 14 players not the average of the total number of players in a squad.
    Disagree. Imagine tanker 1st xi 160% with 17 additional 1% players. If anything should go other way and draw based on 1st xi only. Disagree with the tanking is a choice. It's a choice which is damaging the game.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Disagree. Imagine tanker 1st xi 160% with 17 additional 1% players. If anything should go other way and draw based on 1st xi only. Disagree with the tanking is a choice. It's a choice which is damaging the game.

The problem you've stated is directly related to the draw system not to tanking and it could be simply solved by a applying a new rule :

Prohibiting the renewal of contracts of players below X % .

eg. Top 11 sends msg : you can't renew the contract of players below 65- or 70 or 75 % players .... devs can decide the percentage.

problem solved.
    Doors FC likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast