• 2 Post By Doors FC
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας
  • 2 Post By Doors FC
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Theory of the re-calibration of stars

Theory of the re-calibration of stars

I had an ocurrence that I will try to develop regarding a point related with the idea to consider the 20% as 1/2 star.... so doing a recalibration of the stars visualization and re-calibrating the levels....

there are 2 scenarios now thinking fast:

1-the game can have a different behavior, longevity of players can be changed in its perception

2- the game can sub-divide the whole levels system in /2 doing a simplification related to the expansion of the 1* 20% actual assignation which means that it can happen, that level 1 and 2 will be mixed in one together....3-4... 5-6 so the actual max. level if I'm not allucinating would be the 36, like a super mergeing....

But I need to eat and develop this more deeply with nubers under paper and math basics xD

re-assignation of values, basically...

fusion of values* thats another term to develop

Addicted
    keep it simple khris
    Altiplano and maloukees like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I had an ocurrence that I will try to develop regarding a point related with the idea to consider the 20% as 1/2 star.... so doing a recalibration of the stars visualization and re-calibrating the levels....

there are 2 scenarios now thinking fast:

1-the game can have a different behavior, longevity of players can be changed in its perception

2- the game can sub-divide the whole levels system in /2 doing a simplification related to the expansion of the 1* 20% actual assignation which means that it can happen, that level 1 and 2 will be mixed in one together....3-4... 5-6 so the actual max. level if I'm not allucinating would be the 36, like a super mergeing....

But I need to eat and develop this more deeply with nubers under paper and math basics xD

re-assignation of values, basically...

fusion of values* thats another term to develop
    I imagine khris has a degree in maths or physics lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Doors FC View Post
    keep it simple khris
    The point is that, there's a big problem with the Top Level servers since the V1... the game is going more and more far away... and looking the formula, would work doing the fusions of levels to divide the amount of levels we have in 2...

L1+L2 = new level1
    L3+L4= new level 2
    L5+L6= new level 3
    etc...

This re-asignation of values and re-calculations can solve a big problem, made in the whole system or just applied in the Top levels 4example, like L26+ as some servers are stuck arround the L30

I guess this suggestion is for the case the will build the game from the start
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    i have no problem to suffer 2,3 or 4 top eleven seasons if the cause is good...
    so if a good plan will be in the works i would support it.
    its about time for TE to have an other big change...
    khris and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I guess this suggestion is for the case the will build the game from the start
    I really think that, maybe is not needed... they've been able to convert a base number that divided the stars in levels of 5 points of avq, each one sub-divided in 75sp's sum from individual skills... so, really, I think that shall not be so complicated...

just another formula to group the league groups and add more variability of managers and availability.... complex¿ maybe, a little, impossible? nope, nevah say nevah.

Famous
    They've managed to merge servers and levels in auctions. So why not do something similar to improve pool of managers in top levels?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk