Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: International cup and juniors Academy

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

International cup and juniors Academy

I have mixed emotions about the IC but that's another story.
    I also have read ideas about replacing our main team from the IC team for associations.
    I agree but also it's another story.
    So what is our story ?
    It starts before many years (at least the last four that I 'm a member of that forum)
    and it's about the academy players.
    Too many negative points, suggestions, expectations and only one update so far - and that, not so useful.

So, how about to start our junior academy as we started our national team ?
    14 young men (17 y.o.) starting the season, playing vs the academy teams of our League opponents, earning more players, training them (but separately too, like our main team players), winning the junior league and the new season, 1-3 of them move to our main team as 18 y.o. players for the new season.
    Maybe 1 player for every team - even the abandoned ones
    2 players from 2-8th position
    3 players for the champion.
    Our juniors gonna loose one star from their quality (even if we stayed in the same lv with our main team).
    So if we built a 7* player, he will be a 6* new player the first day.
    Of course we can train them for extra position or s.a.

Don't know, what other ideas about that ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    too complicated.what would be the toll of this idea to the game,bugs crashes manipulation and cheating.
    would there be more alien youngsters?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I have mixed emotions about the IC but that's another story.
    I also have read ideas about replacing our main team from the IC team for associations.
    I agree but also it's another story.
    So what is our story ?
    It starts before many years (at least the last four that I 'm a member of that forum)
    and it's about the academy players.
    Too many negative points, suggestions, expectations and only one update so far - and that, not so useful.

So, how about to start our junior academy as we started our national team ?
    14 young men (17 y.o.) starting the season, playing vs the academy teams of our League opponents, earning more players, training them (but separately too, like our main team players), winning the junior league and the new season, 1-3 of them move to our main team as 18 y.o. players for the new season.
    Maybe 1 player for every team - even the abandoned ones
    2 players from 2-8th position
    3 players for the champion.
    Our juniors gonna loose one star from their quality (even if we stayed in the same lv with our main team).
    So if we built a 7* player, he will be a 6* new player the first day.
    Of course we can train them for extra position or s.a.

Don't know, what other ideas about that ?
    Nice in theory but i found the ic prep and games boring. Engine flawed and lots of bugs. So more of that wouldn't inspire me. Also based on ic player rewards no doubt nordeus would program them to be slow trainers. So all the effort will be wasted.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Nice in theory but i found the ic prep and games boring. Engine flawed and lots of bugs. So more of that wouldn't inspire me. Also based on ic player rewards no doubt nordeus would program them to be slow trainers. So all the effort will be wasted.

So, 2nd team for FAs yes.. but link that team to the academy, nai?

I mean, no token awards via FAs, maybe players or so, too..

edit:

and then personally Y would link token rewards, with a redesign of the achievements, that would give tokens per targets...
    Last edited by khris; 07-05-2018 at 08:37 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    So, 2nd team for FAs yes.. but link that team to the academy, nai?

I mean, no token awards via FAs, maybe players or so, too..

edit:

and then personally Y would link token rewards, with a redesign of the achievements, that would give tokens per targets...
    Lol yeah I'm lost. To be honest the whole ic thing excited me first day or so. Became a grind I'm glad to see the back of.

Not sure on using it as a model for assos now either as a result. Running separate squads going to become draining time consuming and boring I think.

- In this case we 're playing vs junior teams of the other League competitors.
    Also there is the challenge to find and improve the good ones for our main team

- Yes, there are some bugs but I guess the devs gonna improve the flaw by the time

- If they are smart, they will give us some fast trainers too (so to spend our precious greens on them )
    After all, we only want 3-4 players for our main team, we won't transfer the whole team.
    Next season we 'll start again with 14 new juniors for the next season.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    - In this case we 're playing vs junior teams of the other League competitors.
    Also there is the challenge to find and improve the good ones for our main team

- Yes, there are some bugs but I guess the devs gonna improve the flaw by the time

- If they are smart, they will give us some fast trainers too (so to spend our precious greens on them )
    After all, we only want 3-4 players for our main team, we won't transfer the whole team.
    Next season we 'll start again with 14 new juniors for the next season.
    I like the idea I do. Ive just lost faith in nordeus niko sorry.

What we would get;

Poor game engine.

Bugs.

Additional playing time. Would become a grind.

Player we get would get would not be a fast trainer. Nordeus are not going to give us the equivalent of 1 to 3 fast training recommended players day 1 each season let's be realistic. You can see from how the ic players are what we would get. If I got 1 - 3 free recommended players each season why would I bother spend tokens or watch videos? Would also be a manipulators dream lol

I like the idea

Poor game engine.
    Bugs.
    at some point, they must work on that I guess.
    With that logic, they must remove associations too.

Player we get would get would not be a fast trainer
    maybe not all but it's a challenge to find the 3-4 fast trainers for our team.
    In IC, I had only a couple of young high q players.

why would I bother spend tokens or watch videos?
    to improve my juniors for next stars

Would also be a manipulators dream
    why 's that ?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I like the idea

at some point, they must work on that I guess.
    With that logic, they must remove associations too.

maybe not all but it's a challenge to find the 3-4 fast trainers for our team.
    In IC, I had only a couple of young high q players.

to improve my juniors for next stars

why 's that ?
    Manipulation aspect....Niko suggestion was to get these new players day 1. So day 28 you dump team knowing you will win youth league and voila day 1 after draws you receive 3 6 or 7 star youths. Happy days lol

Every team will get one player.
    Half of the teams will get 2 players finishing 2-8th place (but actually it's the majority of the active players)
    The champions only will get 1 extra player but this one won't make such a difference in the draw.
    After all, they deserve some reward.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast