Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By midasfamily

Thread: Suggestions thread III

List of best ideas

Suggest adding

Transfer windows to for adding players.

More history on "player cards" like teams and transfer fees but, most of all, give total stats of games played, goals, assists and cards.

Before a player retires, gets transferred or sacked, we should be able to "retire" their numbers and player cards in the Utility building we built! Then we can view not just the trophies but the players we trained along the way!

Really like the following ideas:
    Add a voting button or something so we vote on popular ideas.
    Adding gambling for tokens.
    Newspapers.
    Better platforms to chat with friends and other managers in the game. Right now the only way I know to chat is with my associations
    Transfer platforms 'auctions' and 'negotiations' should be updated and made easier. For negotiations, we should be able to contact the other manager to work out a deal and vice versa.

You guys take a lot of heat about tankers and algorithms for game play but I really do enjoy playing. I have only paid for tokens three times and haven't attempted to tank but have managed to finish top 4 every season but one (top 8). It feels pretty realistic as it's hard to continuously win unless you are prepared to spend actual money. Thanks for developing a great game!
    Last edited by midasfamily; 07-17-2018 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Zero views
    maloukees likes this.