Like Tree13Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 4 Post By Altiplano
  • 3 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 3 Post By KenoticFC
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Re-design of factors in the extra competitions

Re-design of factors in the extra competitions

I think is too much hard try to play all these extra comps' where we lose condition.. really this need a re-thinking and that's why I will start suggesting that maybe would have another essence considering these matches as special-friendlies so, the performance could be linked not to the lose of condition, which is needed for the main matches... but can be linjked to the morale bar.

So, during match the condition bar would decrease but should be recovered to the starting point once match is over.

Morale, nope. This bar can have a proportional effect in the performance in a style 1%-100% morale bar = X (-30%AVQ) - 100% of X(actual AvQ)
    And well, is another point of view.

The truth is that I expect a re-design of these challanges... and a re-design of the half of the game tbh.

Famous
    What we got? 3 seasons until the launch of TE 2019? I can't see things improving before then. In fact.......I'll be amazed if things improve after then.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    What we got? 3 seasons until the launch of TE 2019? I can't see things improving before then. In fact.......I'll be amazed if things improve after then.
    Agree, 2018 was the worst year of TE.
    I hope they prepare something better than this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

btw, the concept of this latest competition, "Beat the champs", is to loose condition facing those 4 opponents and replace the condition of your players with your greens.
    I have no problem with that.
    My problem is that all those games/competitions/tournaments (UK,GER,SPA) are fixed/random.

Yeah its going so stale, this was just sand in our eyes. I hope they implement some of the suggestions. The world cup was good on paper but felt so dead and lonely when I played.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Yeah its going so stale, this was just sand in our eyes. I hope they implement some of the suggestions. The world cup was good on paper but felt so dead and lonely when I played.
    It depends.
    If they used some money to hire extra programmers or Del Bosque and Scolari took them all
    lol
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Same here. Wish they would have a competition between asso members be it ic related or not.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk