Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: FAs penalization

FAs penalization

As we can understand that if a asso from the top that 100 have 6 new members with 0 points or has sold the asso, or is using multi accounts I'm gonna ask for a penalization of 2000 points for the following assos;

1-sparta xxx
    5- LÇ
    7- special forces
    11- inhu united
    35-arka sokaklar
    39-kardus kamprett
    43-fizruk's
    47-hh thanh chem
    64-t.u.r.a.n.
    66-hasandagi spor
    73-siberians
    77-n.a.u.t.i.c.a
    95-red army
    99-ehl-i keyf

Here Ive just mentioned the assos with x6 0 points, despite that some asso' have a single member with few points.
    This should be considered as a irregular movement regarding this particular comp' as the only way to replace the 6 teams entirely is a clear manipulation that in a high sense breakes the rules.

Of course right now the FAs are a big headache as are absolutely broken and a total joke inside the game, thats why I asked to remove the top 10 rewards at least.
    Last edited by khris; 07-26-2018 at 06:07 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    As we can understand that if a asso from the top that 100 have 6 new members with 0 points or has sold the asso, or is using multi accounts I'm gonna ask for a penalization of 2000 points for the following assos;

1-sparta xxx
    5- LÇ
    7- special forces
    11- inhu united
    35-arka sokaklar
    39-kardus kamprett
    43-fizruk's
    47-hh thanh chem
    64-t.u.r.a.n.
    66-hasandagi spor
    73-siberians
    77-n.a.u.t.i.c.a
    95-red army
    99-ehl-i keyf

Here Ive just mentioned the assos with x6 0 points, despite that some asso' have a single member with few points.
    This should be considered as a irregular movement regarding this particular comp' as the only way to replace the 6 teams entirely is a clear manipulation that in a high sense breakes the rules.

Of course right now the FAs are a big headache as are absolutely broken and a total joke inside the game, thats why I asked to remove the top 10 rewards at least.
    I agree they are a very bad advert for the game and a long time embarrassment to nordeus.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

another option is a -250 points if someone leave the asso... can do the effect too... but the manipulation still been there actually if the draws do not consider the best 11 for the 1vs1's..

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    remove the top100 list
    Simple

another option is a -250 points if someone leave the asso..
    made a suggestion about this
    join another asso group is the only way to play vs a team from different lv as equal.
    As I made a suggestion (to play vs friends equally on not by lv) about this but nothing happens, I don't agree.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-27-2018 at 11:18 AM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    remove the top100 list
    Simple

made a suggestion about this
    join another asso group is the only way to play vs a team from different lv as equal.
    As I made a suggestion (to play vs friends equally on not by lv) about this but nothing happens, I don't agree.
    if this is done, the game will lose its meaning for many managers, it will not be interesting to compete with bots in the league and this will not fix it in any way. in general, I think then competition in associations will become meaningless on a par with the league. I'm very curious why the haters of the associations have settled here on the forum - because you can not even get into platinum?

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

1-sparta xxx
    5- LÇ
    7- special forces
    11- inhu united
    35-arka sokaklar
    39-kardus kamprett
    43-fizruk's
    47-hh thanh chem
    64-t.u.r.a.n.
    66-hasandagi spor
    73-siberians
    77-n.a.u.t.i.c.a
    95-red army
    99-ehl-i keyf

strange selection))))) the impression is that these are your offenders, or else it's unclear why you appointed one and the others missed ... and yes - the output of one of the associations is used to zero points after the season - do you want to fine for it? it's funny ...

------

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    strange selection))))) the impression is that these are your offenders, or else it's unclear why you appointed one and the others missed ... and yes - the output of one of the associations is used to zero points after the season - do you want to fine for it? it's funny ...

Then this means that you've not understood anything.

Then this means that you've not understood anything.
    it means that you are a bad player - otherwise you would list the associations competently, and not just those who for some reason did not please you. what is your benefit in such proposals except how to get yourself into top100 without tsilsi?

------

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    it means that you are a bad player - otherwise you would list the associations competently, and not just those who for some reason did not please you. what is your benefit in such proposals except how to get yourself into top100 without tsilsi?

You wanna mean bad person, not bad player.

You've not understood that I pointed those who have 6 members with 0 points because in terms of rules these can be punished, as is a clear evidence of a intentional movement. As these are associations entirely changed.
    Is not my benefit nor your one, is a, etichal question? is the end this joke that exists in this ranking? do you wanna discuss a new religion with me? is not my problem if you're pleased looking that aberration and you wanna shut up.

You wanna mean bad person, not bad player.

You've not understood that I pointed those who have 6 members with 0 points because in terms of rules these can be punished, as is a clear evidence of a intentional movement. As these are associations entirely changed.
    Is not my benefit nor your one, is a, etichal question? is the end this joke that exists in this ranking? do you wanna discuss a new religion with me? is not my problem if you're pleased looking that aberration and you wanna shut up.
    then be kind enough to say what exactly changed in the top1 association? that's it, except points - nothing. or look top10 - I was too lazy to ask the guys to come out and go on this Monday, and so we usually do this in order to know which manager played the best in the season and encourage him with a monthly card

------

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast