Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By rogerniceguy
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy

Thread: Improving matchmaking

Famous

Improving matchmaking

Thinking of how matchmaking can be improved in the system draws. I'm not a fan of +1 cup and cl. Cup and cl tends to see more active teams particularly when round 1 of cup is out of the way. Cl you have to finish top 4 or win cl previous season so many active teams there. So you basically get to the position non active teams eliminated very early.

How to improve?

Firstly maybe remove all teams inactive for a whole day 1 to day 28 period.

Secondly improve the pool of active users across all levels. Merge levels and have cross server play for league etc. Seem to manage to do that for auctions and assos. Removing inactive teams will help this surely.

Thirdly same level competitions.

Fourth - draws based on best 11 not 14.

Fifth keep top and bottom quality difference no more than 20%. That way tankers will always play together. Where not enough players as team has tanked excessively level those teams up even if they came 14th. This would help reduce tanking for more than 2 consecutive seasons.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Morph55, maloukees and khris like this.

Famous
    Just to add to my post. Trying to categorise users may help rebalance the draw system.

Inactive
    Casual
    Active
    Superactive
    Token buyers
    Excessive tankers

Ideally if you can tag each user correctly you can match them better. Better still remove inactive from draw system. Sure send them notifications if app still installed to encourage them to an event. Reactivate them in a bot league for that mid season and reintegrate season after.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Great mate.

Totally agree with you