Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Champions League Group Draws Suggestion

Champions League Group Draws Suggestion

I think a slight way to improve the Champions League competition is to put the Top 4 teams of each league in the same CL competition the following season but in 4 different groups, making the CL 32 team group draw slightly less random and also adds a bit of spice to the competition knowing the 3 other clubs that you finished in the top 4 of the league from the last season will play in the same CL competition as you. This would add a bit more realism to the game. I have only ever seen 1 text in white text (non-friended) ever go into the same CL competition as my team over the last 16 seasons of playing Top Eleven. IRL for example. Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea don't get put into different CL competitions so why should it happen in Top Eleven?
    CarlTaut likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Not a bad idea. I played in the same CL group with my league rival last season and it was quite interesting. This season we are playing in group E resp F. But since both will probably end up like groupwinners we will avoid each other in the final- eight
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't think to many will like it because you will have at least 8 very good teams and the chance to pass groups or to win won't be so big, but if you are asking me, yes I think is a very great idea
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook