Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By Steppenwolf
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: Redesign in the promotions

  1. #1
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,344

    Redesign in the promotions

    Theres the option to create a top level. Thats my favourite option, a L50 top, there r mathematical formulas to apply to the actual system to do this.

    Still, top servers are going too much far away.... IMO the game should slow down the promotion spots from level 25 or so... how many ppl is playing ina server 2 years and promoting every season?....

    so, I'll go with the idea to implement a 6 positions promotion.
    If there are not enough tems to create 2 leages of 14 teams there can be added a (+) to these teams to achieved a 6th place+ (like level 34 and promoted, L34+ so to give preferance of promotion when the server is stuck....
    Then I say 2 leagues min' to be created in the top but maybe can be expanded.
    Last edited by khris; 08-11-2018 at 05:23 PM.
    maloukees and IImaestroII like this.

  2. #2
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    518
    8-10 teams for promotion are too many.
    i never understood the reason for this...

  3. #3
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Doors FC View Post
    8-10 teams for promotion are too many.
    i never understood the reason for this...
    and the most important, if every level is exactly the same... and the game calibrates the draws depending of the own avQ ... really, at least from L25 would be a good idea reduce the promotion spots...

    and as said, if u promote for example, u won the right so even if there r not enough teams in 1 season, just set the team in awaiting mode... even if the season after promotion one tanks, it would not matter, the team would be promoted .... and well, just change the methabolism of the game, basically..

  4. #4
    VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,542
    I have system in my head for years, for 3 levels only, with relegations too...
    maloukees and khris like this.

  5. #5
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I have system in my head for years, for 3 levels only, with relegations too...
    The problem... is the game basics.... it was made with a system, which gather continously XP in the skills... so it is accumulative... and this accumulative XP you know very well that determines the % in every level...

    The associations like many game stuffs, are a separated feature of the game -same with the market with that bot, same the IC etc- and change the "base" of what controls the regular season and it's 3 comps + the main team is not so simple.... it was never planned that the game discounts XP from the players since it was created in 2010 and for the relegation and stars system, thats a problem.....

    (-_-)''

  6. #6
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,665
    Many, many, many seasons ago I asked the rhetorical question of " why could my team not be given some sort of incentive to promote 2 or more levels at the end of a season?"
    My reasoning was that this would keep my interest in producing a competitive team every season whist at the same time helping to fill the higher levels on my server. The quicker I promote to reach the top of my server, the better?
    Well no. As it turns out, that is not such a good thing for Nordeus.
    Because then Nordeus has to redesign the game to keep managers of teams who are at the top of their server interested (here you can substitute the word spending).
    Where is the interest for a top of server manager who goes out of the cup in the first round and out of champions/super league in the group stage? Finish 9th, relegate and don't lose 20%? Play the 2nd half of the season with nothing to aim for? How to keep us playing/interested?
    Challenges? Yeah, that'll do the trick. Not for me. Sorry, but not for me.
    I too want to play against real teams controlled by real people, but for Nordeus the question is how to continue to make a profit from managers once they reach the top of their server? And until they (Nordeus) can find a way of setting a limit to the number of levels whist at the same time continuing to make a profit from existing and new players they will keep on throwing rubbish, bug riddled challenges at us in exchange for shirts, emblems, tokens and skill points.
    Recently past the 3 years playing milestone........and I don't know how or why to play in the future.
    Hope the Devs take notice of this thread. Things need to change.
    I would have made level 52 top of server by the way........4 years of consecutive promotions.
    khris likes this.

  7. #7
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Many, many, many seasons ago I asked the rhetorical question of " why could my team not be given some sort of incentive to promote 2 or more levels at the end of a season?"
    My reasoning was that this would keep my interest in producing a competitive team every season whist at the same time helping to fill the higher levels on my server. The quicker I promote to reach the top of my server, the better?
    Well no. As it turns out, that is not such a good thing for Nordeus.
    Because then Nordeus has to redesign the game to keep managers of teams who are at the top of their server interested (here you can substitute the word spending).
    Where is the interest for a top of server manager who goes out of the cup in the first round and out of champions/super league in the group stage? Finish 9th, relegate and don't lose 20%? Play the 2nd half of the season with nothing to aim for? How to keep us playing/interested?
    Challenges? Yeah, that'll do the trick. Not for me. Sorry, but not for me.
    I too want to play against real teams controlled by real people, but for Nordeus the question is how to continue to make a profit from managers once they reach the top of their server? And until they (Nordeus) can find a way of setting a limit to the number of levels whist at the same time continuing to make a profit from existing and new players they will keep on throwing rubbish, bug riddled challenges at us in exchange for shirts, emblems, tokens and skill points.
    Recently past the 3 years playing milestone........and I don't know how or why to play in the future.
    Hope the Devs take notice of this thread. Things need to change.
    I would have made level 52 top of server by the way........4 years of consecutive promotions.
    100% can be = play vs +1 levels.... but maybe from 120% can mean double promotion won... 140% can be 3 but despite all I'm more for the idea to "stuck teams" from some levels... so at least IMO if what you suggest is introduced I would give a try to the idea to just promote x2 those who achieved a 120%+

    Then from the level 25 till the Top server the spots for promotion can be reduced, stucking there a good amount of real managers.... really It can be controlled in different ways... even if the gamme apply double promotions from L20-25 and reduction of promotion spots this could help to do not have disperse players between so many levels in a same server....

    hmmm...

  8. #8
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    518
    i dont get promotions so easy anymore.and i know for sure that every server treats our teams differently.
    for example my team has the worst draws especially in cup and i finish top 4 on league every 3 to 5 seasons.championship is a dream 1 per 10 seasons.
    and thats because i often play against teams,some lower quality and i get crashed 3-0.
    BUT i dont mind that,actually i like it,it's like reality.
    WHAT i mind is that the teams i lose,same or lower quality,have offline managers.if it was for 5 times tops per season it would be ok.but some seasons it happens all the time....like the engine want my team to fail for some reason..

  9. #9
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    229
    For some reason, the game engine is set to punish the best team in the league once or twice, not saying you lose, perhaps tie. You can almost see it coming in the first fifteen minutes of the game. Last time for me, red cards.