Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I would love to see these features

Post I would love to see these features

I have been playing Top Eleven since December. Below are a couple of features I believe are VERY important and should be added to the game for the sake of quality of life.

Idea 1: Having different squad setups/tactics for League, Cup, Champion/Super League. I would love to be able to run different setups, tactics, and players depending on which game I am playing. If I know I can win easily in the groups. I can set a team that is not my top tier and save my best players for important matches. Or if I wanted to focus on a different tournment. I could set a bad team in the tournment I want to not participate in. I do relize how Top Eleven coudl see this as a way they might lose money, but I think it is a very important QoL issues.

Idea 2: Training is very tedious and long task. Most players have an off app notes/pictures for each positions drills. I would love it if I could save a set of drills and name it for the postion or player it is intended for. I believe that this would make training an easier progress meaning that players could train players and would use more re$t pack$ and spend money on re$t pack$.

Hopefully, the development teams will SERIOUSLY consider my ideas and add them for the sake of QoL.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi @Burgerbros ! Welcome to the forum

These ideas are probably one of the most popular suggestions, so be sure that a lot of users share your perspective

I've added this to my report to the devs!

öneri

Sistem güzel. Fakat geliştirilmesi lazım Mesala arkadaşlar ve federasyon
    üyeleri arasında (PM) dediğimiz özel mesajlaşma olsun.

Formasyon kaydetme
    olsun.. rakibe göre tek tıkla kullanılabilsin.. örneğin; maximum 3
    formasyon kaydedilsin.. ve isteğe göre kullanılsın. kolaylık olsun diye.
    Last edited by 21Firarim; 08-19-2018 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Düzenleme