Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Stop the abuse of friendlies and return the training system to how it was.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879

    Stop the abuse of friendlies and return the training system to how it was.

    There is no need to explain why and how FRIENDLIES as an option is now being abused.


    The devs are still allowing this abuse because they fucked up the training system few months ago and managers were quitting the game at high rate.,,,


    P.S. (They told us that training system was changed to make the game fair ) well now friendlies are creating huge mutant bases with 9 stars for free in one or two seasons only ... I dont need to attach screenshots....


    Now devs are living in a dilemma :

    Option A- : Stop abuse of friendlies - Keep the training system fucked up ---------> managers quit
    Ootion B- Keep the abuse of friendlies - Keep the training system fucked up -------------> Now
    Option C- Stop the abuse of friendlies - Return the training system to how it was ---------> Past
    Otion D- Keep the abuse of friendlies - Return the training system to how it was -------------> Not tested Yet
    Option E: Create a new fair training system that promotes creativity, hardwork, and individualism and allow 1 friendly only every day.


    which option do you prefer?
    Last edited by USARABAT; 08-21-2018 at 08:51 PM.

  2. #2
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    420
    Option C of course. Nobody asked for this change of the training system. The same holds for a friendly match scheduled yourself being rewarded by 4 free skill points. The only reason for this feature I can think of is the support of abuse.

  3. #3
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    We are near September so the new TE 2019 is not far away.
    Maybe some devs- programmers already started working for this so better focus on this.
    How we want the training system.

    managers quit
    no one is gonna quite because the stopped the GK training or will stop friendlies.
    Managers quit because they play for a long time and it's boring
    or because of the bugs & random results.
    USARABAT likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  4. #4
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

    no one is gonna quite because the stopped the GK training
    That’s not what is meant by ‘the old training system’, at least not what I meant when I wrote that I want it back. The current training system is based on the average strength of the skills that are trained by a particular drill, while the old training system was based on the average strength of the player. That should be reverted in my opinion.

  5. #5
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    For me personally, the new training system of TE 2016 (and after this) is worst than the old one (of TE 2016,5,4 where I started playing the game).
    It's complicate, time consuming and causes different glitches to game play.
    The old system was more simple & fast, skills wasn't so important and we could focus more in formations and tactics/orders.
    Now we just search for the next glitch of the game
    lol
    IImaestroII and Kaizer Franz like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  6. #6
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,764
    The training system is now FUBAR.

    Was a time when a young (18-21) player, using my usual daily training system, would gain 20% a season. My young players last season gained between 10% and 12%.

    I used GK training to get my 4* youth graduates and 3*-4* 18yo Transfer Market purchases up to 101% to make them usable, and to match the rest of the squad. This is now denied me and other 'normal' methods of training don't give anything like the improvement for the same number of green packs.

    So my teams are gradually dying while other teams I'm matched with are either inveterate Tankers, or filled with friendly-boosted mutants or token-rich scout-bought 6*-7* players.

    So when you say people won't quit/aren't quitting over the removal of GK-training I don't believe it, because this manager isn't going to last long without some way of effectively training his squad. Whether that appears with TE2019 remains to be seen.
    Last edited by talisman; 08-22-2018 at 07:38 AM.
    USARABAT and Lukáš Ledecký like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...


  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    The training system is now FUBAR.
    I loved your use of the word FUBAR :P
    Lukáš Ledecký likes this.

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    We are near September so the new TE 2019 is not far away.
    Maybe some devs- programmers already started working for this so better focus on this.
    How we want the training system.


    no one is gonna quite because the stopped the GK training or will stop friendlies.
    Managers quit because they play for a long time and it's boring
    or because of the bugs & random results.
    yes no manager quits because of this... Gotta agree with that...

    The GK training is over, its a bugs, its nonsense, so get over it pal, move on!
    And friendlies need to stop as well...

    Without friendlies and gk training, surely things bcome alot more fair... If u wanna win, u need to get ur strategy works...
    Dan G likes this.

  9. #9
    Apprentice Dan G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    yes no manager quits because of this... Gotta agree with that...

    The GK training is over, its a bugs, its nonsense, so get over it pal, move on!
    And friendlies need to stop as well...

    Without friendlies and gk training, surely things bcome alot more fair... If u wanna win, u need to get ur strategy works...
    They just need to get a system which means that you can train players of all ages to good levels without them becoming mutants. Ditching players after 21 years old is a flaw as players regularly well at the highest level into their 30s.

    The training needs to be devised so that if you're a casual player you can do the required training before matches and players can improve but if you're dedicated / a fanatic and want to train your squad hard then you can do but only to certain limits.

  10. #10
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,054
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    We are near September so the new TE 2019 is not far away.
    Maybe some devs- programmers already started working for this so better focus on this.
    How we want the training system.


    no one is gonna quite because the stopped the GK training or will stop friendlies.
    Managers quit because they play for a long time and it's boring
    or because of the bugs & random results.
    As a returning user, I have not really enjoyed the game. The game has not improved, and in fact, it may have gone worst. Poor user interface for formations and tactics, bugs, inconvenient transfer market, nonsense game engine or match simulation are some of the negatives. Maybe I will quit after this season.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast