Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By Doors FC
  • 2 Post By Voldara
  • 1 Post By Waitesy1989
  • 1 Post By khris

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: More stadium upgrades.

More stadium upgrades.

I have everything in my stadium upgraded to the max and cannot build anything new. This is a shame cause this was one of my favourite features when I was buidling my club up. I would like to build more, so can we get more upgrades.

Addicted
    the thing is that stadium and training is finished.but there is still the options for the stadium and the 91 level stuck in training.
    since i finished the stadium i never ever checked it out.and why do we collect training points if the level is max 91?

Stadium needs downgrades to have a loop effect.

No promotion? -5 training levels and -1 level in some buildings. Needs "continuity".

Addicted
    nice idea khris.once per season pay some money for maintanance.
    and if not promoted downgrade.(not good for tankers).but ammount of money for some are too big for this to be a negative effect.
    and others like me dont have money collected.it wouldnt be fair.so it would be best if our money reset to a default for this change.
    needs work but still a good idea..
    khris and maloukees like this.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Nice thinking, guys I definitely can see how your ideas might better the grounds, as I myself (like a lot of you I presume) have maxed them out and miss having to take care of them and update them :c

I've forwarded your ideas to the devs!
    Nooner and Nebu like this.

How about repairs needed to stadium or damage to car park so it needs repairing
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Waitesy1989 View Post
    How about repairs needed to stadium or damage to car park so it needs repairing
    Yeah... "after the CL semifinal an amount of hooligans destroyed the hosptital searching for terapeutic stuffs... pay 500k" lol