Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By texhorn60
  • 2 Post By Ποσιδονας
  • 1 Post By Voldara

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: King of the Hill - my point of view.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

King of the Hill - my point of view.

It's not actually suggestions as it was once in a (TE) life time contest and nordeus doesn't repeat the same contest again.
    So just want to spot the positive and negative points, for some future contests.

Negatives
    - There was some big quality difference for some teams.
    I had for example a team with 110% and a team with 133% (mine was 118%, the 4th lower).
    Not only unfair for the weaker team because of the lower q but also because every one was challenging him for easier points.

- Two hours of waiting, was big. Better 1 hour so people with jobs and obligations to have more available time for a game.

- Those tokens (2-4-6-8...) for reentry was too much. It could be only 2 tokens for playing again.

- In almost every table, there was 2-5 teams inactive.
    Someone who lost the first train, decided to stay away from the contest.
    Better to be some scale for the lower positions too.
    I mean instead of 50-40-30 ..
    better to be 45-40-35-30-25-20-15-10-5

- As the system was, team A could win team B and take the trophy, team B play with team A and get the trophy back, then again team A play with team B for the trophy and so ...
    Better to be only a couple of games for teams A and B. A vs B home, B vs A home.
    The winner of the trophy comes from goal difference.

- Too many days. Better to be between Monday- Friday, without having asso games too.

Positives
    - The prize for the winners/good places was good. The daily tokens, the tokens at the end of the contest, the emblem and the player (but must be 19-20 y.o., not 22-23 y.o.)

- Very exciting games and challenging contest, with agony - specially those last minutes before the contest maintenance.

- I saw many people playing the contest. All the time the schedule of my friends was full of games and I could watch games of my friends.
    Great that I could see their teams with their real quality (stars) and not as 1* or 9* players because of the LV difference.
    Please fix that in the other games or friendlies.

-Supporting was active and helpful too as you could "cover" some negative b.p. with supporters.
    * but please fix the support system.
    Make it like the asso games with auto-support to a friend or choosing none if both the teams are our friends.
    Or at least, after leaving a game, make it go to our friends schedule so to support another game with one button, not my team's games.

- Very few bugs for so many games !

- The game engine was great !
    Finally, after the asso games and the nations or other contests (like the UK-GER-SPA tour) , I saw the mechanics working like the other official competitions (league, cup, CL). Formations and orders had an effect, as coaching.
    Ok, we had some good day/bad day effect but in a logic part.

So I can say that it was the best contest so far (and for first time I saw so many positive comments and so little negative).

Good job guys
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-02-2018 at 05:59 PM.
    khris, Altiplano and maloukees like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Played a couple games, bored me
    jarharnamme likes this.

I agree with the 1st post.
    Also if they gave some jersey too.
    Last edited by Ποσιδονας; 10-08-2018 at 05:48 AM.
    maloukees and jarharnamme like this.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks for the awesome feedback!
    maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    Was good, but like the game of late there was no reason as to whether you win or lose. Played the same teams many times with the same formations...different results every time...the game is too random with no reasoning behind results