Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: KoH V.2

KoH V.2

As it is the moment to analyze this event, and try to figure out how to improve it in future editions I will write my own thesis about it.

.1-The schedules were horrible.
    The worst side of this event was how time consuming it was. FAs have fixed schedules, League, cup etc too... IC group stage? too. This 1st edition was a excluding edition for those who had to work or study, the only way to concentrate matches in certain hours was, using tokens. Personally I would like to see more "inclusive" competitions and more competitive, Some events had 10 members registred and 0 matches played.
    So, Fix the schedules

.2- I'm gonna suggest a different style of event for the next time, one based in Crews.
    10 teams registred, divided in 2 teams of 5, red team and blue (North or South for those who know whats a OMA comp lol) balanced in AvQ in some sense.

5 matches per day, concentrated in some hours, with option to edit schedules or chose the starting hour for matches. Day line time as we had with the 2 last hours assured to play extra matches.

I would go with a system in what we can achieve for sure 2 trophies vs each team, so not a system like we had in where some matches were simulated when time was over.

Prizes per team if wins, a 6* player. then top 3 of each team something like 30-20-10t and a Finale vs the 4 best teams of each team in a best of 5 format for a extra prize.

Ideas welcome. Do not hesitate xD

Yeah I think ppl like playing in teams, yeah I think that a 8* is too much, so it should be more light and relaxed, something for fun where dont lose a excessive time, where to enjoy try the best and win something nice in exchange.
    Last edited by khris; 10-02-2018 at 07:12 PM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks for the feedback and idea, @khris !