Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By rememberthegirl2009
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By brunoctc1983
  • 2 Post By Voldara

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: To Add ''PAUSED TEAM" option

To Add ''PAUSED TEAM" option

We cannot always play this game all the time you know. But we cannot let our teams for along time cos we have been spending our times to this game, we use our money for this game. So, we cannot stop playing this game at this moment. If we have some situations (unable to play this game), we don't want our teams playing under sever control. So, I think, the main sever should keep our team into other systems. For example, I stop playing this game in 2018, and I will play again in 2020 with the same budget, same player, same amount of tokens, and same condition of overall team. By adding ''PAUSED TEAM" option, we will be very happy for playing this game in the future. This option will make us faithful to this game. My suggestion is very fair between the Nordeus and gamers. The gamers are playing this game for along time cos they love it and Nordeus should take responsibility of keeping football clubs belonging by some gamers who stop playing temporaly.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

approved post*

Yep, this can be cool, still it is a little bit complicated to implement and we know it well....

I'll move this thread to the suggestions subforum*

Rookie
    Thanks for your suggestion. It's exactly what I thought sometimes.

I would even pay tokens to be able to pause my club before a new season starts and take a little rest.
    Nebu and alsion like this.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Heya @rememberthegirl2009 Thanks for the suggestion!

I've seen similar ideas in a couple of threads in the past and I get the reasoning behind it - sometimes people don't have the time to participate in the game to the fullest due to personal things or even when one simply needs a break. And such a feature might save such teams from losing a lot.

I will forward your idea to the devs!

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    And such a feature might save such teams from losing a lot.
    I don't think the issue is teams losing, I think the issue is that if you take a break, you will come back to a team in shambles due to the progression system.

For example, let's say you've been playing for a year and are at level 12. Then you take a break/can't play for like 3 months for whatever reason. Then you come back: your team has continued playing and is now level 15, you haven't gotten any transfers in 3 seasons, so your entire team is extremely weak because all your 7 star players are now 4 star players, etc. Also, some of your players may have retired and just disappeared. It's not a fun situation to come back to, and users might decide to not come back because of it.

If you could come back and still be level 12 with your roster still in tact (or maybe only go up to level 13 once you come back), then you can essentially pick up where you left off and it would be easier to get back into the game.

Obviously, teams have to be able to fulfill their fixtures for the entire season, so you can't just "pause" in the middle of a season, that's not fair to your opponents. Instead, maybe add an option where you can opt out of the next season, your team will not be put in any league, cup, or champion/super league, but will not level up and your players will not age either. And then you can opt back in once you return to the game, to join the next season.

Biggest issue would probably be figuring out how to fill vacant champions league and super league spots for teams who qualified but then opt out for the next season.
    Last edited by ZeekLTK; 10-30-2018 at 07:17 PM.