Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Daily Wage Displaying + Match Income

Daily Wage Displaying + Match Income

We see the seasons player wage, but in the profile we can't see the daily wage cost, which is counted in the Expenses section of the Finances page of the game.

So, we have to divide manually the Salary /28 and it could be perfectly displayed to know where is the excess of salaries in the team.

The same info could be added regarding the ticket benefits in each match report, by just adding in the attendance page the ticket price so, attendance x price= X benefits. + merchandasing info' and so....

^^

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We see the seasons player wage, but in the profile we can't see the daily wage cost, which is counted in the Expenses section of the Finances page of the game.

So, we have to divide manually the Salary /28 and it could be perfectly displayed to know where is the excess of salaries in the team.

The same info could be added regarding the ticket benefits in each match report, by just adding in the attendance page the ticket price so, attendance x price= X benefits. + merchandasing info' and so....

^^
    Khris, nice idea, but I will prefer an accounting page for my tokens just like they do for the money. Like how much did I spend on XYZ player? Or how did I spend on XYZ event? That will help a lot.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Why to add useless information (and KBs) in the game ?
    After some level, 8-9, money isn't a problem.
    There is a problem in low levels but there the solution is to increase the limit attendance per level.
    For example lv1 must start with 2,5 K' fans.

The other solution is that our assistant must stop drinking and give some advice to increase or decrease the price of tickets.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html