Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rememberthegirl2009

Thread: Main Problem in live match

Main Problem in live match

I lost several live matches. But some lost matches are very unfair. There is the main problem for losing the opponent. The problem is ''Delaying player substitution''. I have sent these report to department but there is no changing data to fix the problem. I don't know what they are doing. Their problem makes me very dissapointed to play this game.
    Moreover, in holloween challenges, there is robot or illegal manager playing as opponent. The opponent manager has no previous match competition, unactive in live match in challenges. This is very unacceptable and illegal. So, I'll never play that challenge till the end.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    king7eric likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    I lost several live matches. But some lost matches are very unfair. There is the main problem for losing the opponent. The problem is ''Delaying player substitution''. I have sent these report to department but there is no changing data to fix the problem. I don't know what they are doing. Their problem makes me very dissapointed to play this game.
    Moreover, in holloween challenges, there is robot or illegal manager playing as opponent. The opponent manager has no previous match competition, unactive in live match in challenges. This is very unacceptable and illegal. So, I'll never play that challenge till the end.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    The problem comes when there's a synchronization issue between the server and the device...