Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Fugu
  • 2 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By Fugu
  • 2 Post By Altiplano

Thread: Please remove or limit match attendance on matches

Thumbs up Please remove or limit match attendance on matches

Please Nordeus remove or limit match attendance on matches, some games one of the coaches has his entire association supporting him, how is this even fair or balanced?

Even if he has a weaker team somehow it tilts the game in its favor.

Please limit attendance to just the coaches of the teams in the game or maybe to a maximum of another coach.

Games already involve a lot of RNG so this feature just comes to bring more unbalance to the game because it can be overused. Make the game more fair.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    It already is limited to +15%. Doesn't matter if the opposition has 100 other managers supporting during a match the possession bonus will not go above 15%.
    khris and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    It already is limited to +15%. Doesn't matter if the opposition has 100 other managers supporting during a match the possession bonus will not go above 15%.
    I did not knew that thank you for the info, still doesn't look fair if you ask me when other players can gang up against one single player.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugu View Post
    I did not knew that thank you for the info, still doesn't look fair if you ask me when other players can gang up against one single player.
    The more "friends" you have and the more you support them in their games the more likely you are to have them return the favour and support you.
    Each friend is worth 2% bonus, but if both managers have 1 other supporting them the bonus is effectively cancelled out.
    It's great to see a match where both managers are present and both have 4/5/6 other managers supporting. Let's you know who is active, interested, passionate about the game.
    Doors FC and Dan G like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Let's you know who is active, interested, passionate about the game.
    Yes and who uses this feature just make his friends win due the significant impact it has.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugu View Post
    Yes and who uses this feature just make his friends win due the significant impact it has.
    It has much lesser impact than you belive,you don't win if you have possession, you win if you have efficiency.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER