Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By Ποσιδονας
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: FAs Double Level

FAs Double Level

came to my mind that moment when in the season 17 or so, I was promoted twice and I played vs +1 level teams in league... due lack of teams... that game me access to the 7* (near 8*) scouts list but, the point here is a little bit different...

We see how having the same team for FAs and regular competitions, high skilled teams that tank are annoying rivals -more if these teams are active during the weekend and make the things complicated for those who are actively fighting for the league...

So, in order to reward those Teams that are active and are promoting I'm gonna suggest the idea of doing the same as when we are double promoted but, inside the FAs system.

This means to create 2 levels, one for promoted teams, and another for non promoted teams.
    Those who promote will keep their % but, those who end between the 8th and 14th spot would play with -20% as if they are in -1 level.

I think that promotion and activity in the regular league should be the focus during the season, and that 8* and 9* should be premium players.

This is a similar suggestion as the one about close the training for 7*'s if there's no promotion but in a different way.

Cheers^^

Famous
    I like this idea....

Really, do you believe Khris that the devs can do that?
    Here they are not able to fix the penalties bug for two years
    The last one (close the training for tankers) is simple and easy to set without future bugs.
    khris and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Really, do you believe Khris that the devs can do that?
    Here they are not able to fix the penalties bug for two years
    The last one (close the training for tankers) is simple and easy to set without future bugs.