Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By maloukees

Thread: make the FAs set up practic

make the FAs set up practic

Sen today, and each weekend really, FA players, switching formations to tank in league.
    I'll not talk about what I think that should be done cuz is well known, close trinings if no promotion and so are some stuffs mentioned by me before.

But, please;

make the FAs set up practic-fas-screen.jpg

The oppos field displaying screen can be switched and a "particular" field screen can be created to set up the formation we want "only for FAs".

Another option would be, give the option to "give a penalization" lik if a red card was applied to the players we wanna eliminate from the next League/X match despite that these could be set under the field.

Really, we need toseparate the 2 features.

Too can word ofc. a screen to select the 14 FA players we wanna use + a field screen inside the FAs feature to set the players as we want....

Its so annoying see ppl tanking and playing with 7-9*'s "by mistake" on weekends.
    Too ofc we've been asking for a double screen to have 2 tactic screens available for the 2 daily matches....

^^

Famous
    I agreee, would be great to have 4 options for the teams.

1x for League, 1x for Cup, 1x for CL and 1x for Associations set up..
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    I agreee, would be great to have 4 options for the teams.

1x for League, 1x for Cup, 1x for CL and 1x for Associations set up..
    Or we play cup, or CL/SL so perfectly with 3 can work. Still the FAs could go there with that group...