Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Better/More Statistics

Post Better/More Statistics

I´m kinda disappointed how less you can see and analyse. I was hoping for more stats for a long time now. This would even connect you more with the history of your team. So I want to make some suggestions.

• -

Player history
    I know this one is not really possible, because when I bet on players, I can see that teams are betting, which are far beyond my league. So the thing is, that leagues don´t exist and a talented player is only a relative value. They don´t have a carreer which you can follow. What I´d like to see, is when a player was transfered and for which team he was playing in each season (so a season could really have an ingame name [number]), how fast he became stronger or weaker (which is not possible in the current game design), his stats about goals, assists, matches played and so on for each season, his increase in value in a graph (not possible either). Also adding trophys in the player history. If a player is winning CL, this should be shown somewhere in the player history, making it more legendary when you buy a player who has won something and also making you nostalgically remember these moments with your players.
    Also I´d really like to give every player an individual face in a simple art style. Mostly about hair, beard, tatoos, shape of head, teint, eye colour. You can do crazy stuff which makes looking for players even more interesting than only looking for funny names. So you would feel more attached to the players you own by giving them more individuality. I imagine a bust with most of your teams jersey shown and this could be used for the scoring animation during a live match.

• -

Bigger all time stats
    What I really like are the all time team stats, where I can see who was my best scorer and who had most matches played. This could be bigger tho, including not only the best but about the top 10... well or top 11 makes more sense, doesn´t it? Well add more categories to it too, like appreciating goal keepers for matches without goals against your team. These ideas are to be continued.
    Also you can freeze the moment winning a title and save the squad in a picture somewhere in your club history. Yeah that would be awesome saying to yourself as an old man "jeez I remember that squad, a striker like he was would perfectly boost my team back to success." God I really wish for that one, my legends have been forgotten like they never existed.

• -

More stats in league, cup, CL
    I would like to scout which teams are dangerous during the season. This not only including best goalkeepers, maybe best player for midfield, defense and attack (so adding to best overall rating best rating for these areas with a total of four best ratings) and so on. I´m totally fine with showing top five, but it can increase up to ten, which would introduce more teams and not only the dominating ones. But also appreciating best teams, a stat with most goals, best defense, most possession, most goals from free kicks, penalties and corners, highest wins (which is basically stuff you can already see, but on an extra page). I leave this idea open for more suggestions.
    Also it is secessary to see player satistics for every tournament, so that I can see the same stats I face in the league also in Champions League and Cup... for my opinion.

• -

Presentation of your stats to others
    It would be nice if other teams not only see who´s your best scorer and who´s your biggest star, but a club history. Not only the players like I´ve mentioned before, but also your greatest successes. This means all your trophys with time markers and of course the most important success you can accomplish: Triple Crown. I have a bigger presentation in mind, maybe you have some more and concrete ideas.

So I really wish fore more stats and for a deeper connection to my team due to more stats. By now players are just a name, which is being replaced mostly each season and I think that my ideas can work the games repetetive and meaningless character. This is nothing changing the arcade gameplay and nothing an arcade player needs to focus on but for the ones spending more time it could be a pleasure.
    I´m looking forward to Top Eleven 2019 and hope for more stats there and if not I hope that these things will be implemented sooner or later, cause I don´t think this would be too much work (most of the things aren´t game changing).

Greetz Glitza.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thanks for your suggestion, very detailed. Indeed the game lacks of statistics and we know that football is about Club History which means Statistics. Well during the 2019 I guess there will be some very good improvements on this as 2019 is more on improving the feature that already exist.
    Glitza, milpol and iptables like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

These are very good ideas, a page in Top Eleven dedicated to statistics is long overdue. As for your player history, imagine if this was in place when we had the old auction system, and you could buy/sell players between real managers via auctions. It would be an incredible feature and would make for a tremendous gaming experience. Another example of how short-sighted Nordeus was by doing away with the old auctions completely.
    Glitza, Hunter and maloukees like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Thank you for your aprreciation! Lemme add some more suggestions regardings statistics...
    I was kinda disappointed how less they added in T11 2019 and how less makes a difference or better say was really wanted, but they added a little bit of my suggestions, this being player statistics for every tournament, even though the satistics itself didn´t improve and they downgraded the statistics by having to open them in an extra window instead of swiping. This making the player statistics seem more irrelevant, so I would suggest to open them by swiping up or down in the tournament screen and adding not only trophies for the players, visible in your club history and on a player page as I guess I mentioned before, but also giving rewards like we get from the seasonal challenges. A striker getting plus 20% on finishing, the second best getting 10% and the third getting 5% at example. And secondly they added that other managers are able to see the club history, even though the history didn´t change either, what is highly necessary!

Statistics for league screen only
    How about a graph showing us our performance during the season. This showing us where we have been placed in the league with the x-axis being match days and the y-axis being the place. Besides that I would like to have a screen with different rankings. So what kind of difference do I mean? Simply a ranking of the overall strength in percentage.
    I´m not sure if I mentioned the following before, but it would be crucial for my opinion to see the transfer history in the league, like "wow that dude just bought a freakn dangerous striker, holy shiat" or stuff like that. (actually I´m taking most ideas from another football manager I was playing years ago, but in many things, even the core game mechanics, T11 was far ahead)

History of matches against opponents
    In my league there is a guy, who I played against two seasons ago. I have defeated him in the CL final and won my second triple. So seeing him in my league gave me the idea if it wouldn´t be nice to see former matches against people in their screen. Showing the match scores is enough, but especially for friends this would be interesting. There is definately a gameplay mechanic missing to play against friends, especially in league would be amazing!... but this can never happen in the way it is now with friends being different manager levels... but this doesn´t belong here, right?

If you have anything to add or to decline leave it here, pal. Maybe I will come up with more ideas at some point, but I lost faith in any of these being realised in the way I want it to be tbh. However, have a nice day!
    FF Freiburg - Fußball-Freunde Freiburg Wiehre

Unfortunately it seems like my last post wasn´t approved by the moderators?! Uhmm too bad there´s no option to review the written. However, I´m gonna try to recreate it as percise as possible.

First of all I´m kinda disappointed with how less actually fould a way in T11 2019. They included the player statistics for each tournament, unfortunately making it only visible by tapping. This makes it seem less important (what it actually is). I´d recommend to make it visible by swiping up or down in the tournament screen. If we remind ourselves about the suggestions before it would be also nice to achieve bonuses for the players to make it matter more. Imagine this like the bonuses we get from the events. The best striker of the league (or tournament) achieving a bonus of 30% on finishing at example, the second 20% and the third like 10%.
    They also made the club history visible, but didn´t add any more information. Last is highly necessary for my opinion.

League performance graph
    It would be awesome to have a graph showing us the position in the league for each match day. The x-axis showing match day 1 to 26 and the y-axis showing the the place (ideas like tehse are actually from a football manager [OFM] I played years ago, but T11 is far ahead in many things like the core game mechanics, not icluding statistics unfortunately. Additionally I´d like to suggest extra rankings for the league like best team in relative percentage. Things like these can help analyzing the current strength of your league. But you can add more recommendations here. Lastly I wanna suggest a visible transfer history for the league. It would be awesome to see what happened in the league, for how much other teams bought which players and which of these can be dangerous for me as a manager. This is a basic thing in the football world, unfortunately not in this manager game.

Manager match history
    This season I faced a manager I defeated two seasons ago in the CL final. This was the win I needed to complete my second triple crown whooop whoop. Nvm. So I thought it would be nice to have a match history if I click on the opponent team to see in which season I matched him, which tournament and the score of course, even adding a Win-Draw-Loss ratio. It would be a dream to even see the statistics, who scored, the ratings, possession and stuff like that. This is especially interesting for friends, cause the game lacks in pvp options for friends. I don´t know what these pvp options can be and how you can add them in the current game design, but it´s sad that you will never face your real life friends in the league. However this just said, but it doesn´t belong here, right?

So I might have forgotten a point I included in my post before. If you have anything to blame or anything to add, please let me know and comment it down below. Have a nice day, folks.

Unhappy Where are my posts?

Much appreciate my friend! Hope it´s not too confusing now... I don´t know how to delete. Have a nice day pal.
    Last edited by Glitza; 02-15-2019 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Original not needed anymore

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There is an auto-filter in the forum (after some incidents with spammers) and moderated your posts.
    Sorry for that (but maybe it's possible that happened because your signature has too big letters).

I merged the threads, you can continue.
    Glitza, milpol, iptables and 1 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I wouldnt mind more ,better detailed player/club stats but it would be more meaningful if you could afford to allow more players to have careers longer than 5-6 years.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    I wouldnt mind more ,better detailed player/club stats but it would be more meaningful if you could afford to allow more players to have careers longer than 5-6 years.
    agree with that.one of the biggest failures in te in the last years...

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Definately, but that´s not my point I didn´t want to go too much in game mechanic details. That would be much more complicated, whereas statistics are a simple thing to add. You don´t have to make a complete overhaul of the game, this is why I have a little bit of hope there, while I have zero hope for a useful gameCHANGE. THe game´s working, it can be player whether it´s fun or not but they earn theire money, right? There are a lot of things... team design as you metioned (most players are not good enough for the main squad after approximately 2 seasons), the transfer system, the league system (including upranks, friends)... well yeah I don´t wanna go too much into detail there, cause this has nothing to do with an easy improvement of stats. To change core mechanics you have too go much deeper and the changes have a much bigger influence. It would be not about adding, but changing. For that you need a lot of knowledge how the game works in its mechanics and how you achieve all the pieces to work together. It´s one thing to criticize what´s bad and I always support that, but to really change something you need to have a plan worked out to the last detail.
    There´s much going wrong with T11, but as long as it earns money, nothing´s gonna happen. And the game design is working, and as in politics bad things won´t be changed as long as they work, even tho they don´t work well.

Greetz.
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast