Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Should your players loose less than a star per season?

Angry Should your players loose less than a star per season?

It always upset me, that after I build up a powerful team, every player on my team, lost 1 star. That's also a reason why I quit the game for a while. I mean, it's also quite unrealistic, just beacause you play a new season, your player gets so much worse. I think the players should just loose 5-15% of their ratings per season.

Addicted
    everyone loses a star so its okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Freecrobat View Post
    It always upset me, that after I build up a powerful team, every player on my team, lost 1 star. That's also a reason why I quit the game for a while. I mean, it's also quite unrealistic, just beacause you play a new season, your player gets so much worse. I think the players should just loose 5-15% of their ratings per season.
    Your players lose stars because they moved up to a better league. I could hear an argument for players losing 10%, as 20% usually means most of your team's roster is replaced each promotion, but they have to lose something. Regardless, it's not going to change, as it's been the case for years and has generally worked fine. There are bigger problems with the game.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @ Freecrobat
    this is the base of most games, for example those rpg/dungeons&dragons or what else
    You move on, earning more xp, better weapons, armor or technology but you face stronger opponents
    so it's the same

What needs a lot of improvement for example, is better (and cheaper ) auctions.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-24-2019 at 06:41 PM.
    jcohen42 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I agree with you. In real football the players don't lose stars they just continue progressing up till a certain age. And even those who come from lower leagues into the big ones don't lose stars. I believe they should let us no tlose stars and keep improving four players so we can stay with a certain group for a good while. I really like the group of players I have now. And I hate to have to change almost my whole side every season🤦🏽*♂️

Imagine if the players don't lose a star the qualify of the team... 7* and 8* players. I think it's fine right now

I'm playing for fun
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.