Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By RMFR07

Thread: Club/Opponent History (W-D-L)

Club/Opponent History (W-D-L)

Hey guys,
    so I was looking through my club fixtures for this season, and on my current league I see some "familiar foes/opponents" that my club has played against before (from past seasons, whether league/cup/champions league/super league). And you know when watching matches in television (like the real football/soccer matches of our favorite teams/leagues, like Prem or La Liga for instance), they show like the head-to-head match statistics, THE RECORD OF COMPETITIVE MATCHES PLAYED BETWEEN THE TWO TEAMS/CLUBS.

"CLUB/OPPONENT MATCH HISTORY (WINS-DRAWS-LOSES) throughout the Club's/Team's creation."

For example;
    "Club A" is 22-10-9 against "Club B" record throughout from the very first meeting/match/played against each other.
    (I don't know if it makes sense, I wasn't able to screenshot an example of it in the t.v., like for instance in NBC Sports of their coverage of Premier League Fixtures, then during the coverage of the match they would show a stat of W-L-D of those two clubs/teams playing of their all-time meeting/match against each other)

I think it would be nice to see, or to have it included in TOP ELEVEN somewhere??
    Like when you tap a club, and it shows your own club comparison, Club history and maybe add a tab there like the "CLUB'S MATCH HISTORY AGAINST EACH OTHER (WINS-DRAWS-LOSES) from their previous match games/meetings since the beginning of the club's creation"
    (btw, I freakin' love it that they now included the "club history" to show off the clubs achievements, especially mine already won the Champions League last 2 seasons ago, not to brag though lol).

this is my first time posting a topic in the Top Eleven Community Forum, sorry for the long post guys. Long Live Top Eleven, godbless, and more power and support!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    maloukees and iptables like this.

approved post*

Famous
    Like it, but very difficult to program I guess

I would like to see such information too
    Oh, and um... activity panel too. Such as, when He/She was last online
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!