Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Nordeus be fair to players and PLEASE do something about this

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    support has tiny effect in gameplay
    Dissagree, i saw matches where away team has 15% possesion bonus with home manager atended match and full stadium, in small % dff betwen teams that is alot, also saw stats where same team ended in 78% possesion in the end of CL match vs team 12% stronger as away team and allways had 5 or 6 same persons that support him mo matter time of day he plays, if something looks like duck, if sound like duck and walk like duck, than it is duck
    Fugu and エルマー like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by scalle View Post
    So my own family members (because we are 3 playing) cannot support me???Yeah sure
    and we touch the real problem now, who can guarantee that your family acc are loged by them, not by yourself? My son plays this game, 2 my cousins, sons friend and 2 of mine friends, we all are fb friends and in same association,and yet, we cant support each other every match every day because work and personal things

Sure there will be mixed feelings about this and people who use this feature to their advantage like it and support its existance.

We cant forget even if some players use this feature in a legit way, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DONT, they create accounts and log just for this purpose, to support themselfs

But game should be about COACH VS COACH TEAM VERSUS TEAM , NOT ONE COACH VERSUS ANOTHER COACH AND AN ARMY OF SUPPORTERS

This is nowhere near fair. Plus does that happen in a real world scenario ? NO.

Mostly, when you play at home where your team SHOULD be stronger, the opponent coach and team come with an army of 12 supporters and in the end its like he is playing at home not you.

I personally can't understand from a game mechanics point of view how this feature is even in the game for this long, the rest reward for watching the game should be more than enough also there are more friend interactions like friendly games and associations like i said before this feature just gives room for unfairness, unbalance and can be abused/exploited.
    エルマー likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugu View Post
    Sure there will be mixed feelings about this and people who use this feature to their advantage like it and support its existance.

We cant forget even if some players use this feature in a legit way, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DONT, they create accounts and log just for this purpose, to support themselfs

But game should be about COACH VS COACH TEAM VERSUS TEAM , NOT ONE COACH VERSUS ANOTHER COACH AND AN ARMY OF SUPPORTERS

Mostly, when you play at home where your team SHOULD be stronger, the opponent coach and team come with an army of 12 supporters and in the end its like he is playing at home not you.

I personally can't understand from a game mechanics point of view how this feature is even in the game for this long, the rest reward for watching the game should be more than enough also there are more friend interactions like friendly games and associations like i said before this feature just gives room for unfairness, unbalance and can be abused/exploited.
    exactly, like in every game problem is in few ppl not all, howewer, i am not against it, just make it normal feature that not affect fairness and reduce chance for ecploits, home match must be home match, when liverpool plays away match vs man utd for example is they have better performance if klopps and his assistens wifes or his godfathers sits in vip room?
    few easy fix can reduce chance of exploits and still leave it in the game
    エルマー likes this.

Sorry but i disagree with you. When i downloaded the game, i knew it was a multiplayer game. With that knowledge, you have the option to join many groups on facebook and add many active friends on the same server as you. All of us invested time to gather that support so our players perform better. I believe the extra tine invested to secure the wins matter and people will not support you if you do not support them so more time required.

You may feel it isn't fair and you can counter the time we waste by making your team insanely powerful by investing money. If you are that powerful, i can guarantee your opponent will not have a possession advantage. So which is it, time or money?

Frankly i have lost even with the possession bonus of 15. It can be easily countered but are you investing enough time in the game to ensure you win

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Sorry but i disagree with you. When i downloaded the game, i knew it was a multiplayer game. With that knowledge, you have the option to join many groups on facebook and add many active friends on the same server as you. All of us invested time to gather that support so our players perform better. I believe the extra tine invested to secure the wins matter and people will not support you if you do not support them so more time required.

You may feel it isn't fair and you can counter the time we waste by making your team insanely powerful by investing money. If you are that powerful, i can guarantee your opponent will not have a possession advantage. So which is it, time or money?

Frankly i have lost even with the possession bonus of 15. It can be easily countered but are you investing enough time in the game to ensure you win
    you are wrong, associations are multiplayer part of T11, league, CL or cup are not, when you have team events it is allways with association members
    But we can agree that we dissagree on this
    エルマー likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    you are wrong, associations are multiplayer part of T11, league, CL or cup are not, when you have team events it is allways with association members
    But we can agree that we dissagree on this
    I dont know about you but by definition multiplayer means you play with other players. Unlike you i play with other players in league, cup and CL. Yes lets agree to disagree on this

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    When i downloaded the game, i knew it was a multiplayer game.

Sure, Me Versus you sure it is multiplayer.

Me Versus You AND your friends how is that fair? Yet you are missing the whole point.

The bigger problem is there is nothing in place that prevents me of creating dozens of accounts exploit and abuse this so i support myself with those accounts every game.

This is why (for what i seen in many other games) it is very hard to balance things, because theres always the people that don't see the outside picture and the greater good they just look at their belly button.

Nobody is asking to make the game worst, in fact the game is worst with this in effect.

We just suggesting and discussing the fact that the game would be more fair and balanced for EVERYONE without this +2% thing.
    エルマー likes this.

Addicted
    i think that is time now that someone from nordeus step out and says - you are right, making more friends with multiple acc is more important to win league cup or CL than managing traing and buying players, or you are right, having more friends attending in matches cant be more important than train, getting players and manager skills in reading oponents team and formation
    just to know in what i focus next season, it is much cheaper to get 30 or 40 new friends than renew monthly card for same effect
    エルマー likes this.

Sure, Me Versus you sure it is multiplayer.

Me Versus You AND your friends how is that fair? Yet you are missing the whole point.

The bigger problem is there is nothing in place that prevents me of creating dozens of accounts exploit and abuse this so i support myself with those accounts every game.

This is why (for what i seen in many other games) it is very hard to balance things, because theres always the people that don't see the outside picture and the greater good they just look at their belly button.

Nobody is asking to make the game worst, in fact the game is worst with this in effect.

We just suggesting and discussing the fact that the game would be more fair and balanced for EVERYONE without this +2% thing.

I dont like having to waste time supporting others as well but have to adjust accordingly.
    The real reality is the company Nordeus get money for every advert we watch and since many players are free to play players. They have to make money from these advertising dollars to stay afloat or get rich.
    Multiple accounts means more money for them because more accounts watch for free greens.

If you cant beat the system, join them. It isnt so bad making friends who will support you. Ultimately we all still play the game and want it to keep running so you gotta let then make. money.

Negotiations were exploited too with people passing down players to their multiple accounts but now its gone.
    So in time, this will be fixed if you give them another better way to make money. No one wouldnt look after their own belly so Nordeus would do likewise

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast