Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Rizla

Thread: Video 24 Hours cap with Double Cap filter

Video 24 Hours cap with Double Cap filter

The best to have everybody happy would be reset the count when the Nordeus day starts really, so have 25 new videos available from 3:30AM CET

But if we miss a single day with this system or the actual one we have, having now a 24 hours cap, we miss videos of previous days and, is well known that everybody wants the things easy and accessible resources.

So came to my mind a easy soution to be implemented and fix the video availability issues that we could have with both systems, and it consists in create a double cap. One, of 24 hours as now, and a 2nd one, counting more days.
    So this would "gather" the pending videos we have not seen- missed- in previous days.

This cap should be updated in ranks of 24 hours, adding +0/25 vids every 24 hours.

So lets say today I watch the 25. At 12PM, so tomorrow at 12 PM I could login again and have 25 available -or since Ive seen the first of these 25? Im not sure of this really- but, I cant login till the night so, I come at 23PM... next day, the 3rd Ive to login from 23 PM if "I wont lose a day" but lets say I cant, so I login the 4th day at 12PM....

Ive missed a day, of 25 videos, but let's imagine that there's a double filter -based in the Nordeus day or whatever- , so it counts that in the last 4 days Ive seen 75/100 videos so..
    I have, at 12PM the 24h available 25 vids, but in the count of the last days "counting a max. daily availabilty" based on Nordeus day, 75/ of 100 so I should be able to watch 25 + at 12PM another 25.

And happiness and candies everywhere.

Ye it should count from yesterday... the 25 in total... + lets say 2 days or even more, the system really could gather a week of videos and add it in a queue...

so... yesterday, 2 days ago and 3, =75 if I watched 50/75 this is one filter allowing to recovery "pending vids" then theres the 24hours filter too...

The faulse about the current system of video availability is that starts counting with the completion of the previous one.
    So if you start watching videos at 9 pm, the next morning you do not have a video available.
    All of this could have been avoided if nordeus did not change the previous process.
    I wonder why the did that?
    Ofcourse Chris idea is ideal but i dont hope much
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    The faulse about the current system of video availability is that starts counting with the completion of the previous one.
    So if you start watching videos at 9 pm, the next morning you do not have a video available.
    All of this could have been avoided if nordeus did not change the previous process.
    I wonder why the did that?
    Ofcourse Chris idea is ideal but i dont hope much
    This is the essence of the problem , a simple example -
    Day 1 -watch videos from 9am till 10am
    Day 2 - cant watch videos till 10am so watch till 11am
    Day 3 - cant watch videos till 11am so watch till 12am
    ........and so the cycle rolls on. What you have to add into the equation is such real life things as sleeping , eating , working ,fondling your wife/partner , playing with children/dogs etc , the things you have to do in real life. In effect every few days you may not have the time to watch the videos that are essential to playing this game. Nordeus have made it so damn hard for the player.

What is wrong with resetting the videos at every daily game reset , why cant this be done ? Really I would like to know what is the thought process for the current situation as it makes no sense to the consumer. Please Nordeus for once give us an answer instead of the usual silence.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1