Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: The cost of "training new position"

Lightbulb The cost of "training new position"

Skill points needed to master a new role is set at 50 at this moment and i wold like to suggest to decrease this value down to 10 min ~ 20 max ! Reason : since only the GK in this REAL world play and train at only 1 position others play 2 or more , and how i saw in the game are way too many players with only one single position !

this will have impact* on many features :
    ~ adding different SA since you get more available for each position added
    ~ a wide open chances to create more formation type
    ~ players will sort the time played in one team
    ~ etc.

Many of you may not support this idea and it is not a Nordeus advantage to decrease
    since you all compare the game result , injury ,... etc. with real world results , injured players ...etc. let`s make it more realistic and give the chance to all people to learn new position for players for less SP !
    The best deal i see for me is 10 skill points !

*the impact will do only if this change is made and people adopt to add new position to players !

I will support this, 50 skill points is so much that it won't be the effort to give a player a SA.
    Playing with team: Oranje

Even more balanced, it could be 10 skill poinst to relative positions (eg an AMR to learn AML, a DR to learn DC or DMR, etc) and 50 skill points to learn something unorthodox (eg a DC to learn AMC)
    Yinhung likes this.

I agree with this but at 20 skill points, but keep the limit on the number of positions a player can play.
    Yinhung and dardamaniacs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireb Ourne View Post
    I agree with this but at 20 skill points, but keep the limit on the number of positions a player can play.
    It is. the limit is 3

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Skill points needed to master a new role is set at 50 at this moment and i wold like to suggest to decrease this value down to 10 min ~ 20 max !

Good luck with that!

I strongly believe that they (nordeus) have set a 50SKP limit for some reason. If they decrease it to 10/20SKP then everybody would train/teach their players 3 multiple roles and all teams would have a squad full of them (even the TM would be jammed with them).

I rather see them change/decrease the gap between the additional *. Like instead of 75SKP, there would be 50SKP. Every 10SKP is 1Q, 10x5: 50 = *
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

The downgrade of needed skills to learn a new position or SA is in my opinion a good one.
    However, what benefit you'll get from this, the same benefit is also available for your opponent. So, in this case it will be worth to have a young squad in order to learn more positions and/or SA as fast as possible....

we all agreed that 50 points is to much. only with power training it can be worthy, but to spend 50 points on SA and not on the skills for your player will hurt
    But to waste tokens on green boosters for power training isn't also worth a 50 point SA/new role!

Hi everyone! This is my first post,
    And i do completely agree with these petition!!!

It's pointless to have this option because i'd rather release/sell the player in my squad and invest in two "OBS" players, instead of spendind 192T to have him achieve a new position. It's just dumb.

With 192T i can just get some money sell the player in question and get with 100T two players better than the one i got.

Sorry if I fail to see the point, it may be b/c I'm new to the game (just ended my first season yesterday).

Great idea, 20 should be perfect.

Disagree. 20 is too small and this would be too easy to get
    dardamaniacs likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<