Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Want to see your players on the ground?

Want to see your players on the ground?

I'm playing Top Eleven with my friends for about 6 months and i really enjoy it. But.. We must be able to see our new transfers on the pitch, watch'em trying to execute our tactics, orders. So that we can see if they fail, we can see which player fails and which acts well.

Just a very easy animation for live match would be quite enough for many players. Only moving player numbers on the ground would be enough, which are trying to adapt to your tactic.

As a result, main lack for this game is watching your players in live matches. Just reading some posts, (and they are nearly same, we really know each sentence we can read in a live match) is not enough for us. There are many other online manager games that you can watch your team online, see their acts etc..

So i think Nordeus can make it too, as its the biggest company with most players.

Many of my friends started to play other online manager games because of this topic, i demand a solution from Nordeus Developers about this topic asap.

What do you guys think?

brilliant idea!!!! best idea on this entire forum so far,weldone!!!

even the moving numbers on a tactic board like in the team menu,would be a massive improvement.

This will proberly change the game completely and may make other people less interested or more interested but I like the idea about the numbers moving on the pitch as it is simple.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Guys, you don't have bad ideas but think about it abit, is not so easy to make this stuffs, you need to think before post.

Yes, ofc. we will like it but this things won't come to sooner or maybe never on Top11.

Before I played TE, I tried a couple of other apps. They had match graphics, and they were awful. I got so frustrated with them, that I gave up and came here.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Guys, you don't have bad ideas but think about it abit, is not so easy to make this stuffs, you need to think before post.

Yes, ofc. we will like it but this things won't come to sooner or maybe never on Top11.
    m8, there are many other games, and many of them have this stuff. Just adding an animation with player numbers, moving like your tactic is not a big deal really. I dont thing that Nordeus Developers need to change all dynamics for this.

If they dont implement this into T11, there will be no players just to read some sentences like "xx go forward, shoots and goal!" etc.

It's a must to implement live match animations asap imo.

I support this idea. Moving numbers on a tactical board do add some excitement to me. Gotta have a little imagination guys!

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Moved to suggestions forum.

This is a very nice idea indeed

Apprentice
    Top 11 reminds me of Championship Manager back in 99

I would prefer a simplistic players animation on the field than sheer numbers tbh, this is the year 2012 and flash player games got potential for more eye candy...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast