Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Want to see your players on the ground?

Whether it's numbers moving or simplistic players animation, what we expect is some kind of representation of players on the field during live matches so we can see how our tactics, formation, new player(s) perform etc translate into results.

support!!! It will improve the game more movement. More easy to change the tactics.

It's a great idea but will have to pull a lot of resources from the devs and I have a doubt that they will implement it.

you got my vote man ...
    Brilliant Idea

/sign

I totally agree with the idea!

interessante apoio a ideia .

Not a bad idea as long as they don't over do it, Its like when Championship Manager 01/02 went into CM4 and CM03/04, Then came Football Manager... And that sucks... The computer teams always wins in Football Manager 2013.

The current text packs are simple in TE but they are quite repetitive now...

For Example:
    He skips past one, Then Another, Only one to beat, <Player Name> One-on-One with the Keeper... GOAL for July Fourth!!!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Only my third season and already you know when a player or particular set piece will give you a goal or your opponent. Tedious! at best. When playing counter, I've lost count of the number of times my DC clears a ball up field only to be the recipient of the clearance, and on three occasions went on to score, P+M is high on my players but come on, more realism please. This really does show the games engine needs upgrading.

pessoal min tirem 1 duvida , qual e o nivel mas alto do top eleven , ja vi 1 de nivel 17 ..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast