Thread: FAs new top Page and extra team list linked to Asso matches

FAs new top Page and extra team list linked to Asso matches

lol what about a fa leagues system of 13 teams per league and promotion + demotions xD im gunna develop the idea lately... It wouldnt need eternal levels... Just 1+2+4+8+16 leagues and the demoted teams from 5th division would be covered for assos out league with more points
    The Kay is dunt stuck people
    "dynamism"
    And change the top 100 for a Page where to see the 5 levels with 403 assos....

Then do a reply of the list team following the reserves list and, link this copy with the FAs,

So the first 11 would cover visually the 11 displayed under field, allowing a easy tank and less interferance on weekend.

Easy tank with low avqs players.

Addicted
    this game dont need radical changes right now, it need more active managers and some change of heart will might help it, negotiations switched to first weak of season, give more king of the hill or asso events instead roads or change roads events (team strength and tactics are lightyears far from real life and realiry ) with free entries every 2 hours and instead of favoriting absent managers make teams start with -2 attack, defense and possesion for each game not attending in the row ( 1st match no punish, 2nd -2%, 3rd -4% etc)

League 1- 13 teams, 4 demotion placed 10-13
    L2 2 promotions 4 demotion
    L3 2 promotions 6 demotions 8 to13th
    L4-L5 3 promotions, 6 demotions

In League 5 we Will have 16 leagues, the 96 demoted teams Will be changed for teams out of the 5 Leagues in order of points.

Khris you 're making so many suggestions but they are complicate and different so cannot follow them.
    I want a simple solution.
    I 'm not motivate to play official competitions because of the last 2 years changes (training, auctions, negotiations ...) but I want to play associations with my friends.
    What else can I do without tanking ?
    The only solution I see is to play with some 2nd team like the national team we had.
    Or to make another version, Top Eleven tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Khris you 're making so many suggestions but they are complicate and different so cannot follow them.
    I want a simple solution.
    I 'm not motivate to play official competitions because of the last 2 years changes (training, auctions, negotiations ...) but I want to play associations with my friends.
    What else can I do without tanking ?
    The only solution I see is to play with some 2nd team like the national team we had.
    Or to make another version, Top Eleven tournaments.
    Yeah, my suggestion is based in that actually, the regular league is impacted by FA players...

The point 2 of this suggestion i made, brings a slution for this issue but, because if, we have a double list team, and we Connect the 2nd one with the Fa matches, the interferance between comps is over.