Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By pleasures

Thread: FA points linked to promotions

FA points linked to promotions

In the place of 50-25-10

Have 60-30-12 points, linked to the individual promotion of each team, so individual y +10 +5 or +2 points for the position reached the weekend if team is top 8.

The points for winning or draw could stay the same perfectly.

Apprentice
    So you yet again cause those that try to play the game properly and end up in competitive leagues more pain by reducing their ability to get points?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    So you yet again cause those that try to play the game properly and end up in competitive leagues more pain by reducing their ability to get points?
    No, me yet again promoting the culture of the effort and suggesting to reward It.

And you contradict yourself, because if tank means higher oppos, promote means weak ones as the draws are proportional, so? Can you tell me at what point i reduce the ability to get points if draws are in proportion?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    No, me yet again promoting the culture of the effort and suggesting to reward It.
    If the game actually rewarded that them fine, but it doesnt, its made up of fixed scenarios that have no reflection on what you do as a manager.

Plus when you reach high levels the competition is hard, getting in the top 8 can be difficult, even for players who attend all matches.

If the game actually rewarded that them fine, but it doesnt, its made up of fixed scenarios that have no reflection on what you do as a manager.

Plus when you reach high levels the competition is hard, getting in the top 8 can be difficult, even for players who attend all matches.
    2 points here,
    1- yeah, we need to reward more proportionally the effort in league, as is a comp played in 26 rounds.
    2- actually FAs and League, arent spared, so thats why with the actual interferance in League of weekend tankers that often face league leader on weekend complicating them the league run, we need to reward more those that, playing FAs, are in promotion places.