Thread: Player Condition and Improvement During Friendlies

Player Condition and Improvement During Friendlies

I really like the Football Association, Friendly matches, and the various events that come up from time to time! However, when thing that I understand is that how is it that my players don't learn a thing during the match. I mean, like a normal match they should improve their skills, especially when they are playing in a an event against real life top name teams.

Also, why do my players who get injured during a friendly, or loose their condition during it, will back to exactly where they were, like nothing happen! They should retain injuries, and lose condition, though its a condition or bonus sort of match, they don't work too hard and lose less conditon, and chance of injury should be less!

Also, cards should continue to the next association or event match, otherwise what is the difference between a red card and a yellow card

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Associations, games from events, ... are fixed results.
    I don't want to spend my greens for those games.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWalker View Post
    Also, why do my players who get injured during a friendly, or loose their condition during it, will back to exactly where they were, like nothing happen! They should retain injuries, and lose condition, though its a condition or bonus sort of match, they don't work too hard and lose less conditon, and chance of injury should be less!
    You didn't think it all the way. Imagine this scenario, you and I in same competitions and we have a game at 12:00. So all I need to do is to play few frendlies against you with my second team so that your team is tired for the main game at 12:00. We had that problems in game from 2010, Nordeus wan't make same mistake twice and that is a big mistake. You really should think about it before you wrote it

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    You didn't think it all the way. Imagine this scenario, you and I in same competitions and we have a game at 12:00. So all I need to do is to play few frendlies against you with my second team so that your team is tired for the main game at 12:00. We had that problems in game from 2010, Nordeus wan't make same mistake twice and that is a big mistake. You really should think about it before you wrote it
    i do believe an injury is an injury during L/CL/CUP etc player should at the very least be out for that day/24hr period players shouldn't be able to simply heal straight for next match,unfair for those who don't have resource etc.only trouble now there seem to be no injuries only red cards