Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Wishaorabi85
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Tokens

Tokens

I suggest that in each match “ regardless the type of the tournament “ ; the winner gains 2 tokens & the loser gain 1 token ; also the Champion of each tournament gains 100 Tokens; also the Tokens received from the T.V rights should increase dramatically to allow everyone to enhance & improve his/her team ... also if there is other new sources to gain tokens I missed it will be very appreciable to take it in to consideration.
    khris and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishaorabi85 View Post
    I suggest that in each match “ regardless the type of the tournament “ ; the winner gains 2 tokens & the loser gain 1 token ; also the Champion of each tournament gains 100 Tokens; also the Tokens received from the T.V rights should increase dramatically to allow everyone to enhance & improve his/her team ... also if there is other new sources to gain tokens I missed it will be very appreciable to take it in to consideration.
    Maybe add a Token reward for each win isnt a bad system, yea.. the main point here should be reward those who promote, so do a deviation and add tokens for reach the top scorer award or win a comp' can be the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishaorabi85 View Post
    yes is hard to play the next season with only 10 tokens left , and u have to buy in auction a player who need more then 10 tokens , they make it harder when they start the new sistem of auction of player and make it with tokens , at least 70% of tokens used do buy a player go to seller