Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Please stop the tour events

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Please stop the tour events

Those events (https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ming-soon.html)
    cause more harm than good in a normal/good team.
    First you start playing with a lower quality team and get a troll result so you loose the free entry.
    Then you pay for re-entry and if you are very lucky or pay few more times again, maybe you 'll get the jersey.
    To get the emblem and the tokens is impossible for a normal good team as you usually facing a +40% or more quality team.

The teams which have benefits from those tour-events are the tanking teams which have +150% quality so the difference vs the final team isn't much.
    So they get the items plus the extra tokens.
    Another kind of teams is those abandoned teams which buy new 5*-6* players after the draw of the event.

So at the end it's just another way nordeus promotes the tankers and not the active players.

Another reason is that those events with the updates are causing bugs in the game.
    Today I had a bug with the hours of resting and I will need to spend +50 greens to replenish the condition of my players.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-27-2019 at 07:36 AM.
    Altiplano, maloukees, dsio and 3 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

VIP
    EVERY time there is an event, there are bugs in the game... A lot of bugs...

Famous
    Yeah.. b

better stop does events playing against bot teams...

It only support the tankers...

Bettter give rewards in tokens to the active players like I just in another thread...

Whole heartedly agree.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Another ****ty byproduct of these events is that tankers who will normally only screw you over at the weekend when they "forget" to change their formations are now "forgetting" to do it during the week because they are playing the challenge.
    Thanks Nordeus. I'll see how the next couple of days goes before deciding wether or not to delete my 2nd team.
    nikolgiorgos and maloukees like this.

100 % agree
    maloukees likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Addicted
    Niko, you haven't observe the chalenge well enough, its really quite well designed and pretty fair.

The game calculates your team average (i think it considers your best 11 players) the the oponnets are 1st -30% 2nd -20% 3rd -10% 4th equal the pit stop, the 5ths +10% 6th +16% 7th +20% 8th +24% 9th +30%

So far all fair, after thar its football, agaist a team 30% weaker if you check betting sites the chancer aren't 100% to win, perhaps 90 ou 85% so its natural in firts round 10-15% of the players will loosse

On the opossite 10 to 15% players that get to the final will win

We can allways talk badly on thins but on this one i think you're not right

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You are not familiar with the game yet, so cannot see some things.
    For example, yes the quality of opponents is like this but for normal teams.
    If you have a super tanking team 9*-10* or more, you 're facing same q teams at last stage.
    So it's much easier to win the contest (which is almost impossible for a normal team).
    Check the no4 I think world top100 asso group.
    Those Grimaldi. Check their quality and how easy was for them to won the emblems.

The game cuts the tokens as asso prize for them (as they don't qualify to next level) but give them back every season with those events.

Also in older contests, the game gave you 2 or 3 (don't remember) free tickets, now it's only one.
    And you have 50% chances to get trolled by a weaker bot team.
    Grandef, dsio, maloukees and 2 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Also in older contests, the game gave you 2 or 3 (don't remember) free tickets, now it's only one.
    And you have 50% chances to get trolled by a weaker bot team.
    The last european tour I had 2 free tickets. I don't think a normal team can reach the final unless he spends a lot of token, maybe 100-200 tokens then Nordeus will give him a "good chance" as I got the emblem with my 2nd account. I have some spare tokens with this account and did a test. 3 first teams were easy. With the free ticket I failed at 4 th city. With 3 reentries I got the emblem. 2 firsts reentries, defeated at 4th city. The 3rd reentry, the team sudden had a very strange luck, won every team easily. In this test I didn't change tactic or touch anything in matches, just change the striker I claimed as prize. The next city (8th), the luck was end, and the team return to normal state and was defeated heavily 6:0. I continued the test, now a reentry at 7th city that I beated easily. No luck at all, I was defeated 3:0 or 4:0. I finished my test. Maybe, if I continue spending tokens I can beat the 8 and 9th teams.
    As pointed out by Nik, it is unfair because tanking teams should win those games easily without spending much tokens.
    I also noticed that noone in my friend list had the emblem (I don't have tanking friend).
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    Agreed, although I won both logo and jersey, this event is walkover for tankers, game should award active promoting players, like in that Running with ghosts event - you received a ticket for having superb preparation before a league match.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast