Thread: Stop trolling!!

Rookie

Stop trolling!!

Nordeus either doesn't seem to care or isn't listening because the trolling has gotten completely out of hand.

Please fix this game breaking issue.

I think the first thing nordeus needs to fix, is mutants, followed by tanking. But lets just say they can only do one thing at a time, then remove the mutants.

Rookie
    Disagree. Remove the multiple troll results. They are destroying the game.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

Addicted
    Berlitz first of all you must define what is a troll result, I've seen people complaining not winning playing away with a less 5% team having had a red card...

Rookie
    I think Lucian provided a more detailed response to this but basically, some of the characteristics are as follow:

20%+ quality difference and dominating possession only for the opponent:
    - to have almost as many shots and shots on goal (if not more)
    - opponent scoring more than 1 goal for the only 3 shots on goal
    - opposition's 3-4 star GK saves all the shots
    - game engine showing your wingers passing directly to opponent midfielders
    - GK being unable to make a single save (this doesn't count if it is 1 shot on goal and 1 goal, but if it is 3 shots on goal and 3 goals, yes)

The fact that the opponent team is an abandoned team is also a good indication, as they don't have any bonuses at that point.

I am sure I have forgotten some but you can really tell when you get trolled. Your team just doesn't know how to play anymore. It isn't just that they are facing tough opposition. Some other trolls that I would mention are when two teams are similar in quality (within 5%) and the scoreline doesn't reflect this (i.e. 5+ GD).
    Last edited by Berlitz; 09-28-2019 at 01:06 AM.

Addicted
    Berlitz in this all troll business I only agree in one thing the presence of the manager should have a bigger influence in preventing trolls, a weaker team should be able to surprise the bigger team but only if the coach is good (pesent), on the other hand if the manager of the stronger team isn't pesent it should be more exposed to surprises, the mais problem resides on the fact that probably the worse managers and people who have little availability for the game are probably the greatest sependers, and the ones that keep the game alive never forget that!

Rookie
    Agree with both, although even today, weaker teams surprise bigger teams with nonsense tactics.

I got a new troll result. These troll results are getting absurd and ruin the game. I have two difficult games coming up but I am losing points to teams 30%+ weaker.

My team (115%) vs Opponent (79%) this is a 35% difference.

4-5-1 V style vs 4-2-4.
    I tried changing tactics, tried subbing players, everything I could.

Result: 0-0.

This breaks the game when quality and tactics don't mean anything.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak