Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: A Challenge To Nordeus

A Challenge To Nordeus

If as you say you read the comments on this forum and listen to your players I challenge someone from Nordeus to come on here and explain what the new morale system has done to benefit and inject realism into the game. I have just beaten the second placed team in the league and seen 10 of my starting eleven suffer a morale drop. Really?There are certainly other issues in the game but your complete lack of response both on here and your Facebook page regarding this morale fiasco leads me and no doubt many other to the conclusion that all you are interested in is the money we spend on the game.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH19530 View Post
    If as you say you read the comments on this forum and listen to your players I challenge someone from Nordeus to come on here and explain what the new morale system has done to benefit and inject realism into the game. I have just beaten the second placed team in the league and seen 10 of my starting eleven suffer a morale drop. Really?There are certainly other issues in the game but your complete lack of response both on here and your Facebook page regarding this morale fiasco leads me and no doubt many other to the conclusion that all you are interested in is the money we spend on the game.
    I won 10-0 or something and i needed 11 morale boosters to fully motivate my team, i asked them why and they said that some of your players had a bad game.

It doesn’t make sense.

Nordeus I love your game but I want you to improve on 3 things 1. Get rid of the morale system ( I literally beg you to) almost everyone hates it.

2. This is a big one Please rid the game of troll results, the games where you are dominant and you lose 1-0 or draw and the opponent with a GK MOTM and 100% shot efficiency.

3. Improve the assistant. He is useless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Berlitz likes this.

Well at least you had a reply Max though it proves Nordeus are staffed by liars. Just played Champions League match and won 5-1. Man of the match was one of my strikers who was rated 8.9 and scored twice. You guessed it his morale dropped which means applying what Nordeus told you means he had a poor game! Oh I forgot to mention rest of the squad all suffered morale drops to.
    Max likes this.

Rookie
    My impression, from observations so far this season, is that when you boost a player's morale it drops back down after the game, no matter how well they played. Versus when a player has achieved a morale level ‘naturally’ where it tends to be more stable from game to game. I would love to get some feedback from the devs if this is indeed how the morale system is calculating.

Addicted
    I have a diferent feedback, I'm seldomly using morale packs and my son, who's playing wonderfly this year has all his starting eleven with superb morale and hasn't use any morale packs

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    I have a diferent feedback, I'm seldomly using morale packs and my son, who's playing wonderfly this year has all his starting eleven with superb morale and hasn't use any morale packs
    What has he won, I am just curious did he do better than you?

Well I'm sincerely pleased for both you and your son Nuno FC but that surely further highlights the need for an explanation from Nordeus as to how this morale system is supposed to work. I am currently second in my league and have one foot in the Champions League last eight and I kid you not when I say on average 9 or 10 of my starting eleven suffer a morale drop after every match. If I managed a struggling team there would be some sense to it but when as happened to me recently you win 5-0, one of your strikers scores three, has a man of the match rating of 10 and his morale drops how can you take it seriously.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH19530 View Post
    Well I'm sincerely pleased for both you and your son Nuno FC but that surely further highlights the need for an explanation from Nordeus as to how this morale system is supposed to work. I am currently second in my league and have one foot in the Champions League last eight and I kid you not when I say on average 9 or 10 of my starting eleven suffer a morale drop after every match. If I managed a struggling team there would be some sense to it but when as happened to me recently you win 5-0, one of your strikers scores three, has a man of the match rating of 10 and his morale drops how can you take it seriously.
    I am in a similar situation to you, I am 2nd in the league on 36 points from 14 games, we are six points behind the leader who has had a perfect league so far, no trolls for him (yet) I am in the Quarter Finals of the Champions league from a 2-6 win from the first leg, if we were to go out I would have to lose 0-5 at home to 39% weaker team, if they make the comeback I will literally quit this game. I hardly ever lose home games, I have only lost 1 this term and have only lost 23 games at home out of all my time playing this game from 386 matches.

In the Quarter Finals, we will be playing a team who is ever so slightly weaker he is 0.3% weaker. Whoever wins that tie will pretty much be favourites to win the competition, I will play dirty and since I will have 100+ tokens from it I win the kings of kings silver challenge, most likely 70. So I will spend all my tokens on tons of players and make my team 10% stronger than his.

I am in the cup Semi Finals and I am the current favourite to win my 3rd successive cup.

I have a player that has scored 51 goals and assisted 12 times in 28 games.

And when he scores and assists in matches, his morale drops.

My Season so far: Played 29 Won 27 Drew 0 Lost 2.

Scored: 126
    Conceded: 18

RICH19530 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I am in a similar situation to you, I am 2nd in the league on 36 points from 14 games, we are six points behind the leader who has had a perfect league so far, no trolls for him (yet) I am in the Quarter Finals of the Champions league from a 2-6 win from the first leg, if we were to go out I would have to lose 0-5 at home to 39% weaker team, if they make the comeback I will literally quit this game. I hardly ever lose home games, I have only lost 1 this term and have only lost 23 games at home out of all my time playing this game from 386 matches.

In the Quarter Finals, we will be playing a team who is ever so slightly weaker he is 0.3% weaker. Whoever wins that tie will pretty much be favourites to win the competition, I will play dirty and since I will have 100+ tokens from it I win the kings of kings silver challenge, most likely 70. So I will spend all my tokens on tons of players and make my team 10% stronger than his.

I am in the cup Semi Finals and I am the current favourite to win my 3rd successive cup.

I have a player that has scored 51 goals and assisted 12 times in 28 games.

And when he scores and assists in matches, his morale drops.

My Season so far: Played 29 Won 27 Drew 0 Lost 2.

Scored: 126
    Conceded: 18

Bloody hell Max your home ground is what I think they call a fortress!
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    What has he won, I am just curious did he do better than you?
    He's first place on the championship all victories 84 goals scored 4 conceded, yeah he's doing better than me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast