Thread: On Fire Morale = Keep 10% Individual Bonus

On Fire Morale = Keep 10% Individual Bonus

As the title say, I think it's fair and will help actives to save some boosters to manage resources differently/with more efficency.

But does invidividual bonus matter or is it just another cosmetic thing to fool users?

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    But does invidividual bonus matter or is it just another cosmetic thing to fool users?
    Every single game aspect have a influence inside the simulation, despite that, as the scenario is factor-selective, sometimes we can't have perception of how it matters.

Condition can matter or can not.

A full 5* team vs one 50% 5* 50% 1* with the scenario simplification can give different variables. If the game select as decisive players the 5*s indie the team that have 1*s, this can win, 0-3 perfectly. If the engine does the simplification and select the 1* probably the first team that is full 5* will win 3-0 ... so, that's why I say that we are playing a puzzle game.

The scenarios are made of diffrent factors, not all the factors affecting in a different %, like condition 15%, win bonus, 8%..etc.. as this could "fix" the results and the simulation wouldn't be like this... so... morale matters? for sure, in what sense? ... honestly I found with the years Ive played many game behaviors but I never paid attention to the morale and it's influence...