Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Tactician
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: A token for a spy

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

A token for a spy

To give one token and have a spy in oppo team.
    You will be able to see his condition, morale and orders .
    Last for one day.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Last for one day.
    Hahahaha, if this existed many of those that got trolled will be here and there, with pictures showing the poor states of the opponents that beat their team. But 1 token to see the orders, I doubt as that would be more like 5-10T.

Better suggestion would be to pay tokens for a seasonal reliable assistant manager that will help during matches, and also one that will comd up with better players as offers.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-11-2019 at 08:26 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

Max
    Last for one day.
    I would be leaning towards no, I see it as a good suggestion, I would pay some tokens on this for big matches, but also I do not want to be spy’s on by my opponents so I think I would rather it stay the way it is.

Good suggestion though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Hahahaha, if this existed many of those that got trolled will be here and there, with pictures showing the poor states of the opponents that beat their team. But 1 token to see the orders, I doubt as that would be more like 5-10T.

Better suggestion would be to pay tokens for a seasonal reliable assistant manager that will help during matches, and also one that will comd up with better players as offers.
    I like the sound of that, a reliable assistant manager, that would be fantastic because then he would actually tell you the truth when you get a troll draw/loss.

Rather than him saying we were stronger on paper so it was surprising to lose. He would tell you, You should have won but the game engine told me you should lose.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I like the sound of that, a reliable assistant manager, that would be fantastic because then he would actually tell you the truth when you get a troll draw/loss.

Rather than him saying we were stronger on paper so it was surprising to lose. He would tell you, You should have won but the game engine told me you should lose. Also I think the ‘reliable’ assistant manager should be able to advise appropriate training sessions for your opponent and advise you during live matches what tactics you use during matches against certain clubs. Actually this sounds like the spy but whatever.

"there's a mercenary inside your squad" fantastic argument. xD

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "there's a mercenary inside your squad" fantastic argument. xD
    I know.

Or he should say if you lose to an abandoned team, we lost to a weaker team because our players were retarded in front of goal.

Last for one day.
    lol. back when I play xperteleven.com there's this kind of feature, pay certain money to get oppo's tactic or to play dirty hardtackle/dive (they even have stats like next ref is incompetent/strict) or water/dry home pitch
    it was actually fun. the problem is not many play at that website. mostly play at hattrick.org and now when I play top11 I never play at those websites anymore 😂
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok, maybe not the orders but condition, morale and injuries (those are invisible too)
    IImaestroII likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    ok, maybe not the orders but condition, morale and injuries (those are invisible too)
    Condition morale and injuries would be grand