Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Link the Captain position with a Extra Green if Achieves a Good Rating

Link the Captain position with a Extra Green if Achieves a Good Rating

Captain good performance 8.0+ = Green. Ratings could be rewarded independently of the player position in this way...

Famous
    I doubt that Nordeus would give away a green for free, but they might pour petrol on the player and set him ON FIRE!

What has the captain role to do with condition recovery; better make the captain role have some appropriate influence on matches.

Also, given the current flaws in the game, if something like the suggestion of this thread is added to the game, users will just have to set their most performing winger or attacking midfielder as captain and they will get the extra green most of the time, which would be a clear exploit.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-18-2019 at 09:01 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    An old suggestion was the Captain could get one skill point as the daily gift.
    IImaestroII and khris like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    What has the captain role to do with condition recovery; better make the captain role have some appropriate influence on matches.

Also, given the current flaws in the game, if something like the suggestion of this thread is added to the game, users will just have to set their most performing winger or attacking midfielder as captain and they will get the extra green most of the time, which would be a clear exploit.
    Is a exploit to sub a player to obtain a green? decrease AvQ to manipulate leagues and save resources?... we r in da same line I think xD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Is a exploit to sub a player to obtain a green? decrease AvQ to manipulate leagues and save resources?... we r in da same line I think xD
    A proper game business company is expected to fix flaws and exploits, not add more of them. BTW, I never manipulated by decreasing the average quality significantly, but given what happened this season (for the first time my team was put in a +1 CL, and also in a tough League having 4 opponents of 100%+ quality), I will for the next season; they do not leave me which much choice other than manipulating or quitting the game again as it would be madness (really not worth it at all and also they not deserve such amounts too given the current bad state the game is in) to spend another 100-200 USD just a few weeks after I already spent more than 100 USD. For such amounts, I better move to other games and platforms.

The point of this thread is to make the captain role to have some use, but then it should have some proper use like having an influence on the teams' performance. The performance of a captain has nothing to do with condition recovery; this is the job of physios. Users should make propositions to make the game go more towards the logical sense of things in football and not against. Making a substition does have a relation with condition, so giving a green pack for making a substitution in a match is fine.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-21-2019 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    A proper game business company is expected to fix flaws and exploits, not add more of them. BTW, I never manipulated by decreasing the average quality significantly, but given what happened this season (for the first time my team was put in a +1 CL, and also in a tough League having 4 opponents of 100%+ quality), I will for the next season; they do not leave me which much choice other than manipulating or quitting the game again as it would be madness (really not worth it at all and also they not deserve such amounts too given the current bad state the game is in) to spend another 100-200 USD just a few weeks after I already spent more than 100 USD. For such amounts, I better move to other games and platforms.

The point of this thread is to make the captain role to have some use, but then it should have some proper use like having an influence on the teams' performance. The performance of a captain has nothing to do with condition recovery; this is the job of physios. Users should make propositions to make the game go more towards the logical sense of things in football and not against. Making a substition does have a relation with condition, so giving a green packs for making a substitution in a match is fine.
    If the captain performs well and is a good leader, other players can play in a more effective way without do stupid actions without sense, so they save condition.

Every single stuff can have a sense, if we want lol