Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Max McClean
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Remove Troll Results.

Remove Troll Results.

@Sausy Fc please read this,

I have a good idea for the next update, get rid of results like these, stop making me get shit draws and useless losses versus crap teams vs 15% weaker teams that don’t attend matches.

I think they should stop small teams getting results against the favourites because it is unfair on the favourite that attends and the tiny team’s manager does not.

This would be a good addition to because it would vastly reduce the amount of complaints about the game, so yeah add this in the next update because everyone wants it and no one wants shit draws versus terrible teams that put in little to no effort.

You should get rid of draws like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

This is the worst season I have had in 15 seasons playing this games,

Positives About This Season,

We are still left in every competition.
    We have only lost once all season.
    We have 20+ clean sheets.

Negatives:

We have had 5 troll draws.
    We have under 80% win percentage. (We have only 79%.)
    Our League Form Is horrifyingly bad. Only 75% win percentage this season which is the worst I have ever had at this stage(My average is 88% so highly disappointing.)

We have lost our top spot to a shit 86% (a 9% weaker team.) that is embarrassing just in itself.

I know I will end up trophy less. Bad Luck to all the small teams that do not train and do not attend matches.

Best of luck to the rest of you.

The fact is that a 15% of distance, it's jus 0'75 of a star.... and this means that the AvQ is so close, Im agree with the idea to eliminate the scores cap that causes low scores/draws VS -60% teams, but in this case the score isn't a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The fact is that a 15% of distance, it's jus 0'75 of a star.... and this means that the AvQ is so close, Im agree with the idea to eliminate the scores cap that causes low scores/draws VS -60% teams, but in this case the score isn't a troll.
    But he did not train and did not attend which annoys me and I still think it isn’t fair.