Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RamiX
  • 1 Post By Poker-32

Thread: Historical statistics

Historical statistics

Hi,
    this is my first time posting at your forum, i must say i enjoy top eleven so much and play it daily.
    i have some improvement suggestions,
    i think you should give more historical statistics in many fields, for example, player historical stats such as games played, goals, marks. displayed on a graph.
    also, you should give a team vs team historical graph, for example historical results between me and the team i'm looking at.
    another suggestion is to show the love statistics/mark of each player during the game, so we can know who we need to change.
    i guess your experts or other users here can suggest more effective statistics to add, i think (as a football fan) this is very important details the can make this game event more real.
    i hope you consider this suggestion seriously and i'm aware to it's technical complexity.
    YuLs likes this.

You only can see the stats of the present league. If you want to see your previously stats of your players, make a screenshot before season ends.
    Therefore, you can't see historical stats from players you want to buy.

This one isn't inmplanted in this game. Don't know if this would be a future update, but for now it isn't available!
    But you're not the only one who want this
    YuLs likes this.
    Playing with team: Oranje

i know i can't do that, this is an improvement suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by RamiX View Post
    i know i can't do that, this is an improvement suggestion
    Yes, I noticed. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    What I want to say is that there are more threads about updates were historical stats must be included.
    It's a good one in my opinion!
    Playing with team: Oranje

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RamiX View Post
    Hi,
    another suggestion is to show the love statistics/mark of each player during the game, so we can know who we need to change.
    This! Let us know the rating and how the players are doing in the game to help us with our subs.

wtf ? use search button for this kind of ...

The main issue is memory required to store all this historical information. I haven't a clue how many servers there are, but daily I see 10m+ players online. If everyone has at least 11 players required to play (the minimum), this is 110m player profiles

Now consider just the games played, goals, assists, average rating for these 110m players for a single season. Including headings you're talking about 18 bytes required minimum for a single seasons stat. This equates to 2GB of extra memory (storage) required.

Actually looking at it like that, it's not that bad an idea and not beyond the realms of possibility.

i'm aware to the complexity, in this case i'm a software engineer and understand this, but i'm sure nordeos has qualified engineers to accomplish such a mission.
    storage is not an issue these days, banks and insurance company store much more data on everyone here so i guess someone found a solution.
    i can offer some ideas but i guess the engineers at nordeos can this same or better.
    anyway, this was only a product improvement suggestion. hope this or part of it will be implemented