Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Max

Thread: Top 100 hall of Shame to hall of Fame

Top 100 hall of Shame to hall of Fame

Let's add please, to the normal association points, extra merit points -out of the system of relegations/promotions- to reach the top 100 by meritory performances and not intentional manipulations.

Or at least extra points by last season position achieved.... +2800 per league title, 2600 2nd place...2400...3rd 2200...till 8th spot etc if teams promote

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Let's add please, to the normal association points, extra merit points -out of the system of relegations/promotions- to reach the top 100 by meritory performances and not intentional manipulations.

Or at least extra points by last season position achieved.... +2800 per league title, 2600 2nd place...2400...3rd 2200...till 8th spot etc if teams promote
    I would like the sound of this because, this would encourage teams to try and promote, I’m not sure if this would work, but what if you had a top 100 managers from across the world, I’m not sure this would work but I like the idea, it might probably turn into some
    draw manipulation because some teams take advantage of that. I know a little off topic but it is just a suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.