Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme

Thread: Option to change stadium appearance

Option to change stadium appearance

Option to change stadium appearance-all.jpg

I would like to suggest Nordeus to let us players to have the option to choose/pick any stadium we want.
    And if Nodeus really greedy, then you can charge players 5 tokens for it. Just like how you charge players for changing team/stadium name.
    (But can we please change it for free for the 1st time please?)
    Like seriously, I'm tired seeing the same stadium for my home match. and when I spectate lower team match I like the different takes of stadium.

Oh I forget to tell the bug for 20k-100k stadium there's no stadium picture but a picture of player silhouette instead.
    Or is it because the team is inactive?
    Fix that, it's fugly & annoying!
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 12-24-2019 at 04:12 PM.
    khris likes this.

Max

Option to change stadium appearance

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	all.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	131446

I would like to suggest Nordeus to let us players to have the option to choose/pick any stadium we want.
    And if Nodeus really greedy, then you can charge players 5 tokens for it. Just like how you charge players for changing team/stadium name.
    (But can we please change it for free for the 1st time please?)
    Like seriously, I'm tired seeing the same stadium for my home match. and when I spectate lower team match I like the different takes of stadium.

Oh I forget to tell the bug for 20k-100k stadium there's no stadium picture but a picture of player silhouette instead.
    Or is it because the team is inactive?
    Fix that, it's ugly & annoying!
    I hate the silhouette of a person for the game, they need to not be lazy and show the stadium image, I agree that they should let us decide what to do with our stadiums and to change them at any time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I hate the silhouette of a person for the game, they need to not be lazy and show the stadium image, I agree that they should let us decide what to do with our stadiums and to change them at any time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    To be honest, when I saw the preview of TE2020 of ground update. I thought Nodeus would give more update on ground, something that we can use our cash influx to waste on. Or to change the color of our stadium etc.
    but Nodeus as always manage to crash down that expectations by just reskin the ground with new 3D image.
    Guess all the player who request for 3D match would love having this new look of ground and having and orgasm for it. aye lmao