Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sillybq

Thread: Player stars

Player stars

I think it would be better if your players did not lose a star at the end of the season why is it that if you do well get promoted into a harder league you get punished by players getting weaker espessially when your teams average age is 22.5 should these players not be getting better
    Just a thought

I don't really agree as it means everyone will have really strong teams. You can't differentiate the active from the non active using quality if so.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Max
    I agree with Sillybq because what would happen if every team on the higher levels had 3,000% quality lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Trublu1690 View Post
    I think it would be better if your players did not lose a star at the end of the season why is it that if you do well get promoted into a harder league you get punished by players getting weaker espessially when your teams average age is 22.5 should these players not be getting better
    Just a thought
    This can not be done. The players don't lose a star really, simply the next level have the same star but 5AvQ points more far away.

5* level 1 is 20avq, at level 2 the 5* is achieved with 25 points, L3 30...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This can not be done. The players don't lose a star really, simply the next level have the same star but 5AvQ points more far away.

5* level 1 is 20avq, at level 2 the 5* is achieved with 25 points, L3 30...
    I agree. This can never be done, imagine some team on level 50 with let’s say 270.3 after lee 50, with that logic with no quality drop, then your players would have 1081.2% quality or something like that lol. That would be uncontrollable to have such high quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about when going up in league instead of dropping both star quality and stat quality(ie physical , attacking , defending ratings) let stat quality(ie physical , attacking , defending ratings) rating change so when going up in league it does not lose any stat quality but star quality can be reduced

Rix
    Rookie
    actually nothing decreases. players stat remains the same and the % we see is just the representation of those stats relative to that level.

and if nothing changes/decreases then also everything will be same as before/now but everybody will have very high % ugly looking team and player stats. lol

(just check the numbers beside % in the braces and note those (on the last day). next season those team/players stat or those numbers in the braces will be same).
    Last edited by Rix; 02-13-2020 at 02:25 PM.