Thread: How to recover my account lost because of Facebook

Unhappy How to recover my account lost because of Facebook

Hello, I have just a question about how I can recover my TopEleven account lost because of Facebook. My Facebook account was deleted because I posted a video with copyrights, so I lost my TopEleven account to, but I still have access to my E-mail and when I checked my old phone I found my TopEleven account still opened. Now I cannot recover my account with E-mail, does anyone have an idea how I can do this ?

Quote Originally Posted by mriad View Post
    Hello, I have just a question about how I can recover my TopEleven account lost because of Facebook. My Facebook account was deleted because I posted a video with copyrights, so I lost my TopEleven account to, but I still have access to my E-mail and when I checked my old phone I found my TopEleven account still opened. Now I cannot recover my account with E-mail, does anyone have an idea how I can do this ?
    If you didn't link your Top Eleven account with Gmail you have nothing to do.

Max

How to recover my account lost because of Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by mriad View Post
    Well, try request your Facebook account to be returned, if they deny that and you did not link your gmail account, well unfortunately, you lost your team mate .

I hope you can get it back but it is not likely.

I lost my top eleven account due to my iPad resetting and it wasn’t linked through GMAIL and it was not a Facebook account so I can sympathise with your there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk