Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: 10th Black Star and Game Margins rythm changed

10th Black Star and Game Margins rythm changed

I'm gonna use this post:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...ed-system.html

to write a thesis about how to change the actual game margins, and the own season RYTHM, to have a compensated game, allowing a 10th BLACK star earned at 180%..keeping the idea about close training for non promoted teams and their 140%+ players -remember that the main market is set at 5*- , so having again PREMIUM PLAYERS of value and for ACTIVES, as the game pretended to have in the V.1 considering the 8-9* as premium ....but same time giving to the ON FIRE the benefit of a SA and allowing a player to win double XP...

This with skill limiits of 180% and some stuffs I shared regarding margins... I go dinner first. lol

-points to mention
    -concentrate AvQs... more next to 140
    -Fair prices for premium players which should be accessible. -setting max players price to 199T... as are "attribute fixed players that cant be develloped in our own".
    -allow 2 SAs for academies
    -chumchum.
    Last edited by khris; 02-08-2020 at 01:08 PM.
    IImaestroII likes this.

Famous
    Keep it simple..............very simple.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Keep it simple..............very simple.
    Since the skill cap was removed and margins changed, we need at least these limits again containing skills.... the other ideas r made with the idea to make teams promote instead of tanking and have a fair image inside the FAs... lol