Thread: Delete ingame friends

Delete ingame friends

For when the option to delete a friend? Some coaches stop playing or don't support us and it is necessary to remove them to add others that could be an asset to our team.

Pro
    In-game friend list, when well managed, could help us max our possession bonus.

The ‘easiest’ time to add friends is when an event starts and everyone just rushes to play for the reward as early as possible.

Then maybe have a habit of trying to help as many matches within list when you login to train or play matches. It is more likely the other manager would return the favour when you keep supporting him.

Personally I won’t add tankers (can tell from win/draw/loss ratio easily) because they tend not to be online at all, hence won’t support even if we do.

Day 1-5 when auctions are the most active is when we could keep adding random managers if we can take the effort to click to add. Adding league or cup opponents is unwise (formations of previous matches are preferred not to be known, and then we probably don’t want strong opponents to be drawn together into the next season too). Deleting a number of inactive managers every other week and replace with new ones is a routine until most are active, eventually.
    Last edited by HeavensAAA; 02-11-2020 at 11:00 PM.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

@Bigfoot
    I have no problems deleting in game friends. Just tried and it still works. I wont tell you how as you have been a member since 2013 so you should definitely know this

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    @Bigfoot
    I have no problems deleting in game friends. Just tried and it still works. I wont tell you how as you have been a member since 2013 so you should definitely know this
    Even those connected to you via FB?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot343 View Post
    Sorry but i cant help as i do not use FB other than to read up on updates in groups. But if TE is like other games, FB friends should be deleted in FB. Maybe someone else more experienced can advise you

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot343 View Post
    There is some delay when deleting fb friends.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Bigfoot is right the button for facebook friends dosen't exist its a nice sugestion