Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Max

Thread: Pennant exchange -Collectionable-

Pennant exchange -Collectionable-

Have you seen that moment where the captains exchange the team pennants?

Pennant exchange -Collectionable--banderines-de-intercambio-1-.jpg

Ive been thinking in the old Flags page we had inside top eleven, these times where we could collect flags of our oppos nationalities, and Ive been thinking that we could have something similar.

For example, we could be allowed to select a FA emblem once per season,and we could complete a collection of pennants just for playing vs a FA with a specific emblem, or... as it's well known that the game added GK shirts, we can have a new element, but it should be rare and have a double function.... like be mainly shown if we owe it, and be shown in a gallery or inside the profile like the achievements if was earned due a match vs a oppo....

So the tours, we won, could have a exclusive pennant, shop could have, few rare designs, FA emblems can be converted themselves into pennants so once we face X FA, we exchange both pennants for our collections, etc.... yeah would be just a visual element.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Have you seen that moment where the captains exchange the team pennants?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	banderines-de-intercambio (1).jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	132135

Ive been thinking in the old Flags page we had inside top eleven, these times where we could collect flags of our oppos nationalities, and Ive been thinking that we could have something similar.

For example, we could be allowed to select a FA emblem once per season,and we could complete a collection of pennants just for playing vs a FA with a specific emblem, or... as it's well known that the game added GK shirts, we can have a new element, but it should be rare and have a double function.... like be mainly shown if we owe it, and be shown in a gallery or inside the profile like the achievements if was earned due a match vs a oppo....

So the tours, we won, could have a exclusive pennant, shop could have, few rare designs, FA emblems can be converted themselves into pennants so once we face X FA, we exchange both pennants for our collections, etc.... yeah would be just a visual element.
    First off, this could be a forgotten feature of international football, I know what the pennants are, but I always forget about it when the match progresses. I think these are only exchanged in real life in FIFA World Cup matches, you can correct me if there is more or if I am wrong.

and yes, I really like the idea about the captains exchanging pennants.

I will provide another example because why not?

Anyway, they should do them in tours but they should also do them in Champions League, Cup and Super League matches, to make them slightly harder to get maybe you should only be able to get them in the Semi Finals and Finals of the cup competitions.

Maybe as well as that, you can create your own one, you can choose your FA one if you like as well.

I like the idea of the gallery, maybe there should be no limit to how many pennants you can attain.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    khris likes this.